Vote for the best Death Quotes Match 4

Elli

10 members have voted

1. 1. Shelie Vs Neko110

• "I...guess I wont....be around... to change the world....after...all"
    • Who would've guessed that I'd die here...
  2. 2. DodgeDusk Vs eggs4king

• "I guess my time has come... See you soon"
    • "Heh... You were good. Glad we fought on even terms..."

Just realized the tie was broken so, the polls that are up now I realized Magyars had a tie in the quotes and me and poly those 2 quotes... if you remember I redid some polls, well me and poly were the only 2 to have different quotes win the 2nd time round I am pretty sure everyone else had the same quotes win the 2nd time as the first

so I want to just put those 2 quotes against each other now and see the outcome, Also cause the 2nd time round less people voted...

in the meantime I will be working out the VS polls which will be doing serious quotes first

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For seƱor poly's quote I got the image of Titanic's band playing, so I voted for that one.

Also, I thought that Shelie's quote about changing the world was to similer to the winning quote of the last competition, so, like a hipster. I voted against that quote.

Edited by sifer

For seƱor poly's quote I got the image of Titanic's band playing, so I voted for that one.

Also, I thought that Shelie's quote about changing the world was to similer to the winning quote of the last competition, so, like a hipster. I voted against that quote.

You are correct it is similar to the previous winning quote, I made it for fun based off hero-kings quote but didn't think everyone would actually vote for it though...

"Ha...I was always a lost cause...I...deserve this...fate..."

I like this one, it is like a wayward soul trying to right themself but was cut short before he was able too.

"I'm sorry [name]...death...has done us part..."

[name] doesn't do it for me? who is it? or is it like: tactition or a lover

I nominate myself as the tiebreaker if the tie has been going on too long so that way I have a greater say on who goes through. Fwafwafwa

Edited by sifer

Oh yeah I forgot to update this.. just got a new phone & been to occupied with it and all the apps I forgot.. will make sure I update it next time I get on my laptop. XD

• 2 weeks later...