I don't find girls my age look at me very much

Junkhead

Oh well, Spain got 13 as age of consent. I think it's okay (14-15 at least), the law still (somehow) protects individuals under 18.

The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14–15 year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself

I was pretty popular during high school. Girls my age (and older) would always size me up.

Can't really say I enjoyed the attention though. I didn't like being leered at like some piece of meat. =/

My childhood friend even tried to date me at one point. Turned her down because she's kind of a wackjob.

i feel like i've got a lot in common with you soul

Older women?

I ha a huge crush on my World History teacher last year. She's 27 and...not available FUCK

oh! i had a crush on my history teacher as well. she was in her twenties i think.

my mom is almost 50 so she doesn't have hot friends anymore but I see some 40ish year old customers who are pretty sexy, like a certain mailbox customer who has really pretty feet and a good body

and the hottest girl to me is my friend Diana who's 29

:x

generally girls don't find me very attractive if at all, but if one did find me attractive i would NOT even be able to tell. the way i make myself look and the fact that i carry a guitar in a case around almost every day makes a lot of people look at me for reasons that don't involve attraction.

it's hard to explain I'LL POST A PICTURE EVENTUALLY

generally girls don't find me very attractive if at all, but if one did find me attractive i would NOT even be able to tell. the way i make myself look and the fact that i carry a guitar in a case around almost every day makes a lot of people look at me for reasons that don't involve attraction.

it's hard to explain I'LL POST A PICTURE EVENTUALLY

It's a promise!