Other Ways of Extracting Midis

Blitzzurger96

Well... what method do you use?

Edit: I just checked the game, it doesn't use the typical song format the GBA uses, so you might be SOL in terms of getting a direct MIDI rip.

Edited by Agro

Idk, "sort of lost"? shit out of luck?

If it's not typical MIDI format (which can be ripped with Sappy or gba2mid) then you probably won't be able to extract it as a MIDI since well... it's not in that format. You might be able to get a WAV or something else but idk.

If it's not typical MIDI format (which can be ripped with Sappy or gba2mid) then you probably won't be able to extract it as a MIDI since well... it's not in that format. You might be able to get a WAV or something else but idk.

For the record, MIDI and Sappy are not the same thing, Sappy is a music format which shares a lot in common with MIDI but is not MIDI unto itself

I'm almost certain that none of them use the M4A/sappy format which again means you probably won't be able to rip anything with current hacking knowledge. not that it can't be done, but it's definitely a sorely under researched area

I'm almost certain that none of them use the M4A/sappy format which again means you probably won't be able to rip anything with current hacking knowledge. not that it can't be done, but it's definitely a sorely under researched area

If your talking about SRT's K, L, and W, then i can just get the midis via NDS Sound Extractor.