You know what I just noticed?

Mufasa

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but the map for the first Micaiah chapter in part 3 and the chapter 'River crossing' after it are the same map. The first time it's a tad smaller, but it's the same landscape.

Again, maybe I'm just an idiot who just noticed and everyone else knew this months ago.

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but the map for the first Micaiah chapter in part 3 and the chapter 'River crossing' after it are the same map. The first time it's a tad smaller, but it's the same landscape.

Again, maybe I'm just an idiot who just noticed and everyone else knew this months ago.

You're late all right. I knew about this the second time I went through those chapters.

Yup.

Since Micaiah blocked their escape last time, the Laguz Alliance tries again with the Griel Mercenaries as decoys.

It's an intentional reuse.

Yup.

Since Micaiah blocked their escape last time, the Laguz Alliance tries again with the Griel Mercenaries as decoys.

It's an intentional reuse.

Yeah. I guess I was just too focused on the endless stream of laguz rushing at me with the intent to eat me to really notice the landscape.

Plus it's a lot clearer in daylight.

You're right. Although, aren't they just similar? The islands that the Dawn Brigade starts on are slightly different, IIRC.

Nope. It's the exact same. I, too, noticed this the second time around.

Edited by Fox

Nope. It's the exact same. I, too, noticed this the second time around.

It the same, except I think the first time you're there it's slightly smaller. Like the area where you start out with Ike isn't there.

It the same, except I think the first time you're there it's slightly smaller. Like the area where you start out with Ike isn't there.

The first time is smaller. The second one is a little bit bigger. Fun fact is that if you tilt the camara in the first map you'll see the island Ike starts on.

Never noticed myself. I don't really pay attention to the landscape. I do know the bridge chapters in PoR/RD are the same.

That is, it's the same bridge story-wise. It obviously isn't the exact same map as it was in Path of Radiance. Very, very similar, but with less-than-major changes.

That is, it's the same bridge story-wise. It obviously isn't the exact same map as it was in Path of Radiance. Very, very similar, but with less-than-major changes.

I thought it would be cool to find some sort of Flame lance where Petrine stood.

Or something. A little homage to her woulda been cool IMO.

The best clone map ever is FE6's chapter 4 map and FE7's chapter 14 map. Exactly the same map, along with the same boss as well as extreamly similar enemys. Not really relevant to RD but I thought I'd mention it because the thread is about clone maps, and I found FE6/7's clone map nifty.