Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band

Liz

It's out for the Wii now. ._.

They completely gimped the Wii bersion; no character creation, online play, World Tour mode, no DLC. All of which is promised in the next GH game along with improved periferals. The GH drums look sick and the Guitar has an extra set of touch sensitive notes along with the normal buttons. Also, you can create your own songs in GH4 and the guitar for Rock band sucks balls.

They completely gimped the Wii bersion; no character creation, online play, World Tour mode, no DLC. All of which is promised in the next GH game along with improved periferals. The GH drums look sick and the Guitar has an extra set of touch sensitive notes along with the normal buttons. Also, you can create your own songs in GH4 and the guitar for Rock band sucks balls.

Everything he said.

After seeing the tracklists for both games, they aren't that different.

That's not surprising. Also, It's not the track list that should decide what consumers will buy, but how your playing them.

To add on...

Rock Band by all means is fun, but not great if you're really good at the Guitar (peripheral not real). The RB guitar just feels cheap, the strumming is slow, unresponsive, and just bad compared to GH. The buttons are alright, but I'm use to using the GH buttons, however, I find it hard to hit hammer-ons with the RB guitar. The drums are fun, but I read that the GH4 ones are quieter and have a raised cymbol and high-hat pad.