Pre-promote run-throughs on HHM(JP)

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Why would you do this? It seems to me like a pointless challenge. If it wasn't a ranked run, I might understand, but seriously.... this would only cause me heartache. I guess if you want to, everything looks fine.

These are my planned team that I have in mind for my next attempt in playing FE7 JP HHM pre-promote rank run-through.

Isadora

Hawkeye

Geitz

Pent

Harken

Jaffar

Renault

What do you think?

Isadora and Renault might be a pain, but the rest should be nice. Seeing this is Hard Mode, Geitz won't damper you. In fact, he's usually considered best of the three axe users. Hawkeye is decent, his speed isn't that much a hassle, since enemies are slow in this game. Pent and Harken are flat out amazing, so they might be your heavy hitters, so to speak. Not much to say about Jaffar, he might serve as your lockpick user (though he can't steal things, just open doors and chests). Just find a good support partner for Isadora, so that her low strength can be fixed, and this should be fairly simple.

I'm actually not going to train Renault completely. He's just going to sit in the center and heal any of my damage units listed. And I'm also plan to make IsadoraXHarken support. That way Isadora will not leave Harken's site at all with it. My original plan was to bring Louise to end-game. But seeing as she is a crappy Sniper...no. That's why Hawkeye had to fit in. Also, I was thinking of using Jaffar for my EXP rank-runs on Cog of Destiny, but since you brought up for being your "third thief", they be excellent ideas in playing HHM.

Hope you're not aiming for a decent rank, otherwise this is going to take a long time(or is completely improbable, either or)...

I did something similar around a year back without interest to rank. It's pretty challenging, think I used more available prepromotes than you listed here though. How exactly do you plan on getting by the first several chapters and so without Marcus anyway...

• 3 weeks later...

HAXX I SAY!!!

You my fellow forester are either very lucky or a cheater

also don't you have to use the lords to get geitz?

how did you get to chapter 21 with only marcus on HHM?

Edited by noremaC

Why are you using a Japanese ROM? The only difference I can think of is the effectiveness multiplier.

I actually grew tired of playing FE7 NA so I though playing the JP version would enhance the knowledge of the game since NA version made a lot of changes compare to the JP. I know the game in and out.

HAXX I SAY!!!

You my fellow forester are either very lucky or a cheater

also don't you have to use the lords to get geitz?

how did you get to chapter 21 with only marcus on HHM?

If this was done by hack in a way wouldn't you think I'd end up maxing all of their units stats as well. They almost maxed out all of their stats. It's not even close. Also, I don't even know how to hack a game. And even if I do, c'mon this is FE7 Japanese so its probably hard for me to pick up the language.

And yes, I did use my Lords to get Geitz. Why would I grip my 3 Lords all to get Wallace when playing HHM? I'd rather pick Geitz over Wallace anytime. HHM bonus = win.

Isn't it obvious, I feed every other enemies to him.