SRC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Original text:

"Serenes Forest Code of Conduct General If you see someone misbehaving, utilize our report system, and it will be handled by our moderators. [... and so on ...]"

...18 translations later, Bing gives us:

"If you are considering a common ethics and Naseno Guy terrorist, management information service [back]"

Original text:

"lulz, I am an SF terrorist here to kill you all! Well, not really, but, you know, this is fun."

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Lutz, here with me, is the sixth terror to kill them all! Nor, but did you know that's funny."

I'm so bored.

There was a game I learned about where a group would sit in a circle. One of them would whisper a sentence in the ear of the person to their right. The person they whispered to would then whisper that same sentence to another person next to them, but change a single word in the sentence. This would continue until it got back to the first person. I think that would be cool, but if you were to somehow assemble a group of people that just tried to do a straight interpretation into another language, so the first person would say something in English, then the second person would translate it to Spanish, the third would translate that to German, and so on and so forth until you could see the meaning of it gradually change on its own.

I think that would be cool at least. D:

Edited by Esau of Isaac