so who else saw madoka movie 3 in theaters

Inui

or i guess the shit cam rip too if you're a plebeian or hiki

kawaii henshins, cake song, and black lagoon gun fight were godlike ON DA BIG SCREEN

homura a shit

rage fox pls come in here and defend homerun

): I WOULD but Its not airing anywhere near me and I don't think I could stand the camrip.. But I read a summary on it because I was curious oops.

Also SAYAKA BREAKDANCING. That is all.

And yeah, Homura is just awfulllll. Though I didn't like her in the original series either anyway so

Homura was at least better than Mami in the original series

seems like Sayaka in general shot up dramatically in popularity after this movie

Mami was also undoubtedly the strongest outside of

full witch Homura

and Godoka and it was cool to see her not suck shit this time

Edited by Inui

The power levels according to Urobachi: Mami > Kyōko > Sayaka

And Homura's depends - she's strong if you don't know what her ability does. But if you do, Mami at least is stronger.

or i guess the shit cam rip too if you're a plebeian or hiki

Not like you have a choice in Central Europe >.>

Edited by Assurhaddon

I saw it in LA on Friday

Didn't know what to make of it at first since I didn't think the movie was even needed but after watching

even though it still isnt needed

its a logical extension

but

Homu still the best

Homu always gets what she wants

Homu always saves the girl because あい よ

still makes the time to give everyone something nice

sips on tea dances in fields dont give a fuck

Homerun sux, pls stop

Mami dookied on Homura when she was in control of that whole world ROFL

at least Sayaka is top best in Grief Syndrome outside of insanely high laps :)

Saw in LA on Friday.

Wished I'd bought two tickets so I could go back in and see it again.

My Homura love increased.

^ cray cray lady right here

except for wanting to see it twice... I wish I got tickets for the NJ showing and not just NYC

the responses after the call-out were filled with what one may call "flaming" but I don't get booty blasted over internet words so I don't care lol

but this is about Paella Magica Madeuker 3 the Rebellion not gayness

eh i dunno

the show was great for its compactness

it's like a good disney film: any attempts to make a sequel just fizzle

just look at aladdin 2!

then look at aladdin 3 to tell me why i'm wrong because aladdin 3 was the greatest

eh i dunno

the show was great for its compactness

it's like a good disney film: any attempts to make a sequel just fizzle

just look at aladdin 2!

then look at aladdin 3 to tell me why i'm wrong because aladdin 3 was the greatest

Oh wow, I see that you were thinking exactly what I was.

Speaking of disappointing sequels, what's up with Lion King 2?

Oh wow, I see that you were thinking exactly what I was.

Speaking of disappointing sequels, what's up with Lion King 2?

right? i'll be perfectly honest, the only thing i remember from lion king 2 was a song and only that because my history professor was a #baller and played us disney songs in class to illustrate how medieval courtly love lives on in media today. i'm not even sure if i ever saw the movie!

but seriously, lion king 1 was so great how could you mess it up?

right? i'll be perfectly honest, the only thing i remember from lion king 2 was a song and only that because my history professor was a #baller and played us disney songs in class to illustrate how medieval courtly love lives on in media today. i'm not even sure if i ever saw the movie!

but seriously, lion king 1 was so great how could you mess it up?

Cash-ins, one of the many evils of the movie industry.

Speaking of cashing in, I was at a cafe today and accidentally paid $30 more than I intended because three $10 bills got stuck to a $20 bill. The waitress was so happy and thought it was a tip so I didn't have the heart to take my money back. It was a terrible situation.

Cash-ins, one of the many evils of the movie industry.

Speaking of cashing in, I was at a cafe today and accidentally paid $30 more than I intended because three $10 bills got stuck to a $20 bill. The waitress was so happy and thought it was a tip so I didn't have the heart to take my money back. It was a terrible situation.

oh man, i had the opposite problem the second day i was in germany

(AS I LEARNED) you pay more than you owe and then tell them how much to give you back

through a distracted waitress having a conversation with my professor and me not quite realizing this i accidentally tipped her exactly nothing for her wonderful services. nobody except me realized this. :(

at least i wasn't this dude the spex dug up who willfully did not tip his waiter when he was in america and told everybody about it online "because american tip culture is stupid" or something. how do people get so disrespectful?

oh man, i had the opposite problem the second day i was in germany

(AS I LEARNED) you pay more than you owe and then tell them how much to give you back

through a distracted waitress having a conversation with my professor and me not quite realizing this i accidentally tipped her exactly nothing for her wonderful services. nobody except me realized this. :(

at least i wasn't this dude the spex dug up who willfully did not tip his waiter when he was in america and told everybody about it online "because american tip culture is stupid" or something. how do people get so disrespectful?

Wow, that is pretty terrible. If someone is serving you food it just makes sense to show your gratitude.

Some people just grow up cruel and bitter I guess. Not enough love, you think?!

Wow, that is pretty terrible. If someone is serving you food it just makes sense to show your gratitude.

Some people just grow up cruel and bitter I guess. Not enough love, you think?!

well i mean it's not only that!

I DUNNO how it is for you canadian kids but we american kids are taught to make an attempt to follow other peoples' customs when we're in their countries

you can bitch about it all you want when you get home but while you're there don't actively try to offend the people you're around

then again IIRC the guy was from australia and i'm pretty sure love is banned there. i'll have to ask parrhesia for clarification tomorrow.

well i mean it's not only that!

I DUNNO how it is for you canadian kids but we american kids are taught to make an attempt to follow other peoples' customs when we're in their countries

you can bitch about it all you want when you get home but while you're there don't actively try to offend the people you're around

then again IIRC the guy was from australia and i'm pretty sure love is banned there. i'll have to ask parrhesia for clarification tomorrow.

I got to be a multi-cultural kid and it is common sense to me to respect someone's customs when you are in their house.

I think it is best to not devote much thought to people like that.

I got to be a multi-cultural kid and it is common sense to me to respect someone's customs when you are in their house.

I think it is best to not devote much thought to people like that.

i got to be a military kid, that's a lot like being a multi-cultural kid especially if you get to live overseas (i did, i actually lived in the continental us for six months of the first twelve years of my life)

i dunno though, there's a class of terrible that really bothers me and that's just disrespectful. it's like racism in the age of the internet, you live in a multicultural world get over it your ways aren't the only ways

....says a white christian american lol

nah this is a sad topic. i will instead mention something amazing: freohr is coming over next week if it doesn't snow!

Edited by Integrity

i got to be a military kid, that's a lot like being a multi-cultural kid especially if you get to live overseas (i did, i actually lived in the continental us for six months of the first twelve years of my life)

i dunno though, there's a class of terrible that really bothers me and that's just disrespectful. it's like racism in the age of the internet, you live in a multicultural world get over it your ways aren't the only ways

....says a white christian american lol

nah this is a sad topic. i will instead mention something amazing: freohr is coming over next week if it doesn't snow!

That sounds like fun. Snow is amazing though, especially Christmas snow. Is snow not your favorite weather condition?!