Hello!

Hito

I'm Hito and I'm just an average guy and gaming enthusiast eager to discussing games with you all. Oh and if you guys know of any hidden gems, feel free to share xD.

Welcome, have you played Ogre Battle 64 or the SNES Ogre Battle game March of the Black Queen?

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

Ashnard himself is greeting me. Not sure if I should feel threatened or Honored. Nah, pretty sure I should feel threatened,lol. Also, Silver I have beaten Radiata about 3 times already, such a great game.

Ashnard himself is greeting me. Not sure if I should feel threatened or Honored. Nah, pretty sure I should feel threatened,lol. Also, Silver I have beaten Radiata about 3 times already, such a great game.

You, sir, have risen in my esteem. That is awesome, since I can count on one hand the number of people I know who have played it. And yes, it is a great game!

Hrmmmm, have you played any of the lesser known Nippon Ichi games, like La Pucelle Tactics or Soul Nomad? Those are also diamonds in the rough that I don't think many have played in lieu of the more popular Disgaea games...

Edited by Silver Lightning

Zone of the Enders 2 happens to be one of the games I'm currently playing through at the moment, still getting used to the controls and such(Vic Viper kicked my butt like 4 times in a row). @ Silver, I'll look into La Pucelle Tactics. I heard Soul Nomad is a great game but never got around to playing it. @ Duck, Thanks :)

Welcome to the forest!

Underrated gems? Kessen 2 is a favourite of mine, but that's partly due to nostalgia... Dragons Dogma has pretty sick combat if you like that sort of game. (You get to climb on a dragon as it flies around, stabbing the shit out of it)

Sorry for the late responses. @ BLS, Thanks for the welcome. @eggs, I've been meaning to get into the Kessen games, since I love Koei games especially the Warriors series. I've been playing Dragon's Dogma, still haven't beaten the main quest, which I hear is highly recommended. @Balcerzak, yes I 'v dabbled into Etrian a bit, I really like what I have played of it. Part IV is on my 3ds wishlist.

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

Um, the only one that pops to mind is the Zone of the Enders duology, since nobody seems to know what it is

Zone of the Enders: Fist of Mars for the GBA is worth checking out too. (imo)