Fire Emblem 6 Mafia: (Day 4)

Elieson

Paperblade is scummy for the reasons Prims gave mainly, I don't think it's as scummy as Prims was saying though. Moderate scumread.

Shinori's reasoning seems kind of off to me (he found me scummy just because of waffling which is kind of what) and he hasn't done anything in the way of reads other than Poly (modconfirmed town lol) and me (afk for half the game). He has a bunch of posts that say nothing which is basically posting to not look like a lurker. Scummy.

Not getting a whole lot otherwise, there are varying levels of towniness but these two are the ones I find outright scummy. Refa is probably next but I would not support a lynch.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori.

I think this is the smallest game I've actually contributed to. I prefer large games

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori's reasoning seems kind of off to me (he found me scummy just because of waffling which is kind of what) and he hasn't done anything in the way of reads other than Poly (modconfirmed town lol) and me (afk for half the game). He has a bunch of posts that say nothing which is basically posting to not look like a lurker. Scummy.

I find it funny that you comment on this by saying that I pushed mod confirmed town and you but you didn't state yourself as being town. You just simply said that it's bad that I pushed you and you were 'afk for half the game' That's not even the entire reason I really pushed you. Really didn't like your wording in this post and I feel like it's just awful.

AND HONESTLY DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A LURKER LOL.

I forgot about the hosts making fake thing too

mafia is hard

I'm not liking Marth right now. His sparse content is nothing new but his role seems like something he YOLO'd out night 0 hoping to coast on it, but we've had 3 info roles flip and none of them seem to be effected by a Miller at all. Note that in the OP, Poly is modconfirmed town. So would Marth be modconfirmed mafia? Or is his role PM wrong?

Additionally, D1 he just jumped around to the biggest wagons putting out minimal effort.

##Vote: Marth

Now that raid shinanegans are done, time to get together a post.

##Silver Lance: Eurykins

These are the things that bother me most about her.

-Her lynch priority and her actual reads are completely conflicting with each other.

-Votes Rapier early on for kind of...eh reasons (I didn't really care about it myself on D1 because I was sure Rapier is scum) which isn't necessarily scummy, but the timing of her vote swap to Vhaltz and his complete disappearance on her lynch priority list with no explanation or anything seems like obvious distancing and is YES we all know what I'm going to scummy.

-Prims is her second highest scumread despite her having a null/leaning town on him beforehand. She even states that me/Shinori are the closest to null reads and we are at the bottom, so this sudden change of opinion is just that. Also Prims didn't even have any posts in the time between the post where she said Prims was null,leaning town and the one where Prims was suddenly her second highest scumread.

1. Do explain. If you're claiming that my lynch priority + reads post were conflicting each other, I beg to differ.

Vhaltz, obviously, had my top priority/concern given the post I had quoted/questioned about.

Prims (at that point) had been posting very little to none, and his entire persona/responses seemed vastly different than any other game I'd seen in before (which I explained in the post), which is what garnered him the second highest position/suspicion.

Bearclaw slid in at third due to his inactivity + abrupt leave after his muddling over Paper, which overall left horrible vibes behind.

You and Shinori came in as my final reads: Shinori, because his posting/responses were everywhere and left a confusing mess behind. You, because of your wall posts and replies that had some rather questionable vibes attached to them (but though I had stronger negative feelings before, I also mentioned later that your later posts [during the time in which I was making my read/priority list] made you feel a little better).

**Poly, whom I'd forgotten to include in my intial list, slid in beside Prims due to his prior posts and from the way he worded his last post of the night before he vanished. I didn't trust/like his wording at all, and until he flipped townie, I had no reason to trust him; however, at the time of my posts, Vhaltz by far still held my suspicions/priority.

Is that not how the priority list fell into play?

2. My vote upon Vhaltz came when I was asked by Kaoz to post up my final reads/priorities, as the phase was coming to an end. As of such, the last thing Vhaltz had posted is what stuck out at me, and did not sit well with me. Whether he was online or not during the time I posted it didn't matter to me; I would've said it regardless if he'd been online or not at the time.

3. Explained above. In addition, between the time I mentioned Prims as a null read, to my next post of priorities/reads, I had been looking at Prim's mannerisms, posting frequency, and content. All of which seemed highly unusual from what I've seen before. Therefore, my opinions changed- simple as that.

And as I posted earlier, I don't agree with his statement regarding that mafia wouldn't benefit from mass character claims.

WRT Paper: I see the logic behind removing someone who's posted/contributed very little overall, but at the same time, I can't disregard his point either on Marth (Blue). I'm not comfortable currently supporting a full blown wagon on Paper, so instead, (yes, my priority is changing, Refa) I'll place my vote here.

##Vote: Refa, the scumlord.

>Sees Refa quite his role PM

>Sees he's town

>Still votes him

uhhhh

##Stuff in the convoy: Eury

no bold due to phone and it being 2 in the morning where I am right now

would also support a Shinori lynch because reasons I'll address in the morning

>Sees Refa quite his role PM

>Sees he's town

>Still votes him

For one, he could've easily Copy/Pasted it from the role PMs posted above him.

Secondly, his posting/actions still remain questionable.

Therefore, yes, I will still vote for him. Just because he can post up the same phrase that claims to be town in his role PM doesn't make him town.

I'm confused, why are you mentioning that second bit? Did you vig him? Yes, I do have a reason to rolefish in this case.

Also man I KNEW you were Gonzales when you claimed Miller.

I didn't vig him, but him flipping rolecop is important for me. Gives me an idea of what might have happened N0...I wonder if you fishing means you were responsible?...

@Paperblade: My role PM isn't wrong? If SB targeted me he'd FLIP me, meaning those words underlined? They don't hold good anymore and I'd be modconfirmed town.

##Unvote ##Vote: Paperblade

P sure if you wanted to talk about my sparse content you would've done that D1 instead(also I'm not sure why people missed the I HAVE EXAMS thing I've been repeating), so if this is an issue of setup then sure, I'll bring the fight to you. Still think your stance wrt Rapier was unlike your usual town meta, so.

@Eurykins: My vote on you earlier was a pressure vote, but since you seem to have not noticed that, can I ask for your reads now? Your last post was spent defending your points, which is fine, but do you still retain the same reasons for finding Refa scummy, and what did he do to shift your priority? I mean, Prims and bearclaw were above him, and you did mention that Refa's later posts made you feel better about him, so why the sudden priority change?

The rest of you people actually haven't had anything to offer except " X player hasn't done anything let's vote them!" I mean there's the Refa case but I'm...not feeling it? I'll acknowledge it however.

For one, he could've easily Copy/Pasted it from the role PMs posted above him.

Secondly, his posting/actions still remain questionable.

Therefore, yes, I will still vote for him. Just because he can post up the same phrase that claims to be town in his role PM doesn't make him town.

Holy tits, he's had the most blatant flavour in the game and he's probably my best townread right now because Refa would be super-lazy as scum when it came to flavour.

Besides, I am but a humble and very walrus-y merchant, and I'm pretty sure my opinions can be trusted thanks to SB and the mods (though, I wonder why that didn't just get me shot last night instead...)

##Vote: Marth

Lynch Paper/Refa tomorrow, this guy is scum.

@kirsche: My Rapier vote came at a time when I thought we needed majority since we were outta time, and I didn't realize I could've voted Refa because lolproreadingskillz. Not sure how I'm coasting though since I have been fairly active even though I've bee busy with exams(Yes today's the last one!) and I did contribute before the SB shenanigans. You should probs read the whole thread before saying that :P.

Are you saying you didn't read Vhaltz's votals because after doing so you could've totally changed your vote. Also what happened to "it'd be great if we could lynch bear claw instead"? Now you're saying you preferred a Refa lynch the most. Wrt coasting, there was 24 hour gap in your posts after which you basically have a string of one or two line posts with 0 useful content. Throughout all of D1 you have 3 content posts. That is not active.

Also your Poly vote which you sat on until his mod confirmation was terrible, made only because he was apparently trying to appease Rapier which is a really weak excuse to vote park someone, especially when Vhaltz talked about town appeasement.

Refa, don't exactly agree with your whole case on Eurykins, but that change of opinion on Prims does seem off. Hmmm... ##Vote: Eurykins

Why are you sheeping the person you apparently wanted to vote at the end of yesterday for such a small thing? Is the scummiest thing throughout all of D1 really Eury's change of opinion regarding prims?

Didn't expect Vhaltz to flip rolecop, but ok

Commenting on the death is the icing on the scum cake.

Also your vote swap to Paperblade as he is picking up votes is just horrible.

Marth >> Refa > Paperblade

Also Poly, he doesn't have to be lazy with flavour, they are probably given fakes. Is the only reason you're voting Eury really because she insists that Refa is scum? Why don't you vote me then?

Actually I'm going to put Paper second because that flavour claim is totally out of the blue and looks like veiled eagerness to be transparent which I don't think town!PB would do, especially when being open with flavour got him killed in PiG.

Marth >> Paper > Refa

Anyways, I figure the only people who standed to gain from killing Vhaltz are Eurykins and kaoz

This makes no sense to me. Anyone could be mafia and gain from killing Vhaltz, on the most basic level simply because it reduced the number of townies by one. You're probably referring to the case he said he had on the two of us, but what about it exactly? After all, if the case was as obvious as he claimed, you'd think at least one other person should be able to get there. And if it's not, why kill him over it?

@Refa and Marth

Is there any particular reason why you two are discussing vig shots when there's only been one kill tonight? Do you have reason to believe the mafia kill was blocked or something? If not, you should probably consider dropping this line of discussion.

Regarding reads, I haven't reread and quite frankly am not planning to (extensively anyway). So not much new on that front, but in order to actually have a vote on someone, I'll go with my gut read from yesterday since his posts this phase haven't really made it any better.

##Vote: Refa

Shinori just sounds town to me, so I'm hesitant to support his lynch. I can see what Prims is saying regarding Paper, but I neither like relying on meta nor do I agree that Not Doing Shit is scummy. If it was, we'd probably have lynched scorri or me yesterday. If anything, those are vig/cop targets as long as we have the resources. I see kirsche voted Marth, but I'll take a closer look at that sometime later.

I find it funny that you comment on this by saying that I pushed mod confirmed town and you but you didn't state yourself as being town. You just simply said that it's bad that I pushed you and you were 'afk for half the game' That's not even the entire reason I really pushed you. Really didn't like your wording in this post and I feel like it's just awful.

AND HONESTLY DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A LURKER LOL.

You pushing nothing but town is only FMPOV though, I can't lynch you by myself so I gave a reason everyone could see.

I know that's not the only reason you pushed me, you also pushed me because I was waffing, that seems kind of weak to me tbh, what stops me from waffling as town?

Lurking typically makes you more noticeable when you start posting or gets people to yell at you to post. Scum doesn't want that kind of attention so you naturally wouldn't want to look like a lurker.

Holy tits, he's had the most blatant flavour in the game and he's probably my best townread right now because Refa would be super-lazy as scum when it came to flavour.

lol, that last anonymafia (which was unnamed) he was scum and went at the flavour all game, this argument is blatantly untrue.

Why the Hell Can't Thieves Promote!?! V-V-Votals

Paperblade (3): Prims, Shinori, Marth

Marth (2): Paperblade, kirsche

Refa (2): Eurykins, Kaoz

Eurykins (2): Refa, Polydeuces

Shinori (1): bearclaw13

Voteless Wendy(s): scorri

With 11 alive, 6 hammers (optional, as always). There is just under 51 hours left in phase.

I don't care about votes on me for the reason I normally don't care about votes on me, I know that when it comes down to it you will not be lynching me.

Marth's vote is opportunistic, and he's missing the point. If you're a miller, but all of our roles ignore the miller part of your role, why are you a miller?

kirsche, do you think Marth is my scumbuddy and we're bussing each other?

I spent most of D1 playing video games. I'm pretty sure you even messaged me on Steam

Poly, why are you defending Refa and Marth so hard?

I don't recall saying anything about Marth at all, lol.

Meanwhile, I'm just not seeing how Refa's arguments are reading as scummy. His Eury argument in particular I wholly agree with, since Eury seems all over the place with her reads and votes. Plus, her last 'priority' list seems really bad in hindsight (Vhaltz flipped Town, as did I, and we were two of the three top reads she had).