Fire Emblem 6 Mafia: (Day 4)

Elieson

@kirsche: Yes, I did miss it, I would've preferred lynching Refa to Rapier at that point(note this doesn't mean I find Refa terribly scummy, just that I would've voted him if I realized that)

Uh ok fine you can find my Poly vote horrible whatever, I disagree on that. I won't argue about content shit because we'll be going around in circles then.

Well if you saw my post where I switched from Eury to paper you'd see that it was a pressure vote? There's my explanation.

Yeah go ahead call my commenting on a death as a scumtell, I don't deny anything and I don't think its scummy but w/e.

@Paperblade: Hey look I have no idea why I was given miller and you could be right in that we don't have any cop whatsoever and maybe I got Miller for the sake of trolling me, but if you think mine is a fake, why do you think I was emphasizing the underlined part of my role PM, or why do you think I even bothered to post it in thread? If I was scum and wanted to really coast I wouldn't even bother doing any of that shit.

@Kaoz:

Elieson hadn't underlined that part earlier which was the reason why I wasn't sure what would happen if SB targeted me, although I guessed that my role would be flipped.

bearclaw is just... inactive? He joined the wagon of "X hasn't done much and just seems off" and sheeped Prims' case on Paper(no mine is different I legit disagree with his reasons behind his votes throughout the game and think they're not part of his town meta at all) They haven't really changed much- but I still don't have a STRONG scumread on him.

Don't really have anything else to respond to I think, nor has anything else popped up, so I'm off.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh also I actually don't know about what a rolecop scan would do to me but I assume it would show the second half of my role? My role PM does say my alignment would be revealed as mafia so I don't think Vhaltz would have got Miller/ Mafia whatever if he scanned me? That'd make him a fullcop IMO.

Yes that's definitely possible Kaoz.

So Marth you said it wasn't originally underlined? In which case he added that in after the SB flip or something for you? That doesn't make sense because the SB thing still "Flips" so why would he have added it in then? I guess to answer some questions but that didn't really easily answer the question you had been asked at that time which is confusing.

Seriously though can we wagon Paperblade for Not Doing Shit? Everybody agrees that Not Doing Shit is scummy even if you don't want to use meta.

Paper why are you ignoring my attack on you entirely? Is there a reason you barely exist?

A day and a half ago.

@kirsche: Yes, I did miss it, I would've preferred lynching Refa to Rapier at that point(note this doesn't mean I find Refa terribly scummy, just that I would've voted him if I realized that)

Why did you say that we should have lynched bear at the end of yesterday then?

Also I can't see how you missed it when you responded to the posts right below it.

Well if you saw my post where I switched from Eury to paper you'd see that it was a pressure vote? There's my explanation.

Pressure vote are bad and it wasn't set up like one.

Yeah go ahead call my commenting on a death as a scumtell, I don't deny anything and I don't think its scummy but w/e.

"I won't deny being scummy but you shouldn't lynch me".

I'm too lazy to repeat the same votals so check the previous page for em V-V-V-Votals

20 hours left in phase. Phase ends at:

3 pm est

2 pm cst

Noon pst

Etc

Edited by The Protown SK

Prims, if you thought Mafia could game whose roles are who based on their characters, why did you even claim? Also honestly not really bothered about Paper's attitude (uhhh...were you the one to say this, I could've sworn it was you), didn't he get a lot more bothered in Fakeclaim when he was about to get lynched?

My role/character aren't very congruous.

This isn't fakeclaim so IDK. Point remains he's not really trying under the guise that he totally is (unlike me 8) ).

I think Shinori's marf vote is dumb. People have included Godfathers / Millers in set-ups without cops before. You don't know the set-up. This is exactly why trying to game role PMs was a bad idea. Remember that time we all piled on you in SSBU because your role PM was obviously fake when it wasn't? Yeah.

I have I think. They can be used to help give support to a mafia fakeclaim or just to make mafia paranoid, etc. I think that scumhunting by PMs when Eli writes fakes is dumb. And honestly, I don't really see Marth as all that scummy. Plus rolespec is bad, stoppit.

"I won't deny being scummy but you shouldn't lynch me".

I uh... think he's saying here that he doesn't think he's being scummy because he doesn't view commenting on a death as scummy. Which, tbh, I don't either. I think it's a null tell. I've done it as town before.

Gah, reads, rereading is hard. Still stuck on Paper, would be ok with a Shinori lynch? I unno, the way he's chasing after mistakes in Marth's role PM instead of saying why Marth himself is scummy is striking me as odd/scummy. He's using purely rolespec to try and get Marth lynched, he had an empty unvote at the end of phase yesterday but then came in today talking about how bad the Rapier lynch was and just jumped on Paper for no reason. All in all, not impressed, would be ok with this lynch.

@kirsche: Because bearclaw's ED1 was bad wrt his argument with Paperblade and with him being inactive, I preferred lynching him to Rapier/Refa who were at least active and trying.

All your other responses just disagree with my playstyle and you're going by textbook scumtells, in which case sure, my playstyle doesn't care about those textbook scumtells.

@Shinori: No it wasn't added, those words were always there, he was just too lazy to underline it until I pestered him. Not sure why you're digging so much into it though.

I can only remember two games with a miller and no cop: One was Golden Sun and the other was Unnamed, neither of which were exactly the pinnacle of game design. I think that including a miller with no cop is a dick move, and I think it's ridiculous you guys are seriously suggesting this, while fear mongering with crap like the SSBU lynch.

Well Paperblade, you still haven't bothered explaining to me why I would claim the way I did as scum, or why I'd even bother to post my role PM, or why I'd even bother responding to your questions if I wanted to coast.

Also if Miller with no cop is bad game design, don't you think Eli giving the mafia a fake that makes them obv!scum is bad game design? Not really sure why you'd think I YOLO'd the Miller claim since the last time I YOLO'd as scum was in my first couple of games as scum.

Gah, reads, rereading is hard. Still stuck on Paper, would be ok with a Shinori lynch? I unno, the way he's chasing after mistakes in Marth's role PM instead of saying why Marth himself is scummy is striking me as odd/scummy. He's using purely rolespec to try and get Marth lynched, he had an empty unvote at the end of phase yesterday but then came in today talking about how bad the Rapier lynch was and just jumped on Paper for no reason. All in all, not impressed, would be ok with this lynch.

Frankly Marth is acting very similiar to how he's acted before when he's scum, also he hasn't really done anything of merit. I mean I guess I could go and restate what everyone else has said about him but that seems like a waste of time. And I'm lazy.

Starting to feel bad about eury but wording/rereading is hard when your sleeping pattern is utterly rekt.

Shinori's grown even scummier since last time thanks to that Marth case.

Shinori >>> eury > paper

The Marth case makes me scum? You need to actually come up with an ACTUAL case on me. You're only case on me has been that I supposedly don't have reads on anyone except for Poly(Modconfirmed town) and you. Which is a pretty big pile of crap IMO.

Also let me put it for you two as for a reason why I'm NOT getting lynched:

Dear Shinori, you are Lalum, the Dancer.

You are a talented dancer, and a member of the resistance force during the Western Isles campaign. In the war, you nursed the injured Prince Mordred back to health. Having a cheery and outgoing personality, you are easy to get along with, and despite being a horrible cook, you have some big secrets of your own.

Since you're just so darn cute, as well as great with boosting soldier morale, you can dance to improve the effectiveness of your team. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with: ##Night X: Dancing for [uSER]. [uSER] will be revitalized after performing their initial action, and will be allowed to act again, thus letting them perform an action twice during the next phase.

In short, you are the Motivator.

You are allied with the Lycian Alliance, and win when all hostile threats are eliminated.

I've targeted Paper(N0) and Eury(N1). This is also why I didn't really want to link role PM's because my role would have been obvious to those I've already targeted, and easily guessable by scum.

@Shinori: No it wasn't added, those words were always there, he was just too lazy to underline it until I pestered him. Not sure why you're digging so much into it though.

OKAY SO.

However, it is worth noting that due to your physical appearance being slightly less than comforting, people will have their skepticism about trusting you. Any scans that target your alignment will reveal a mafia-alignment. This underlined part will not be displayed unless you are flipped.

This underlined part will not be displayed unless you are flipped.

That sounds a lot like NOT ELIE, but whatever. It could be a host error.

I still think Marth is scum and would like to know what "Info" he got already.

I also dislike Prims at the moment cause he hasn't done anything. He liked Pushed Paper earlier in the day phase then went afk for almost two days and comes back to just say my vote is dumb. And as far as I'm concerned:

reads:

im mafia

He claimed scum.
Would support either of these lynches.

Ok so I have a bit of time. Hmmm

I have da BALLZ to say Paper and Rapier are both scummy. Totally waffling here, get on my level! *smugface*

Ok so, I think Rapier's vote pattern is bad because it feels like he voted Xinnidy when SB pressured him but then switched his vote to Paper after he was satisfied with her arguments, except he votes Paper for the same reasons anyway and it just feels weak and feels like "Oh My God U Suck." 8]

I think Paper looks bad because his SB vote was weak and I don't see what was so defensive about SB's statements? If I were in his position I'd be pretty pissed that someone is voting me just because I said something about the setup. Also Rapier vote feels too easy as well because he forgets that Rapier has a meta of doing dumb stuff and when he could defend Proto based on meta in CYOR mafia then you'd expect him to do the same for Rapier over here. Feels opportunistic to me.

##Vote: Paperblade for now because I don't have anything else to say.

This vote screams easy bandwagon so he could do nothing and look like he was doing something.

K so look at these walls.

@Prims: Yeah I disagree with Paper on the SB vote, so? I do think it could be just bullshit, so what's so wrong in me suspecting that? Also Rapier IS doing the silly shit he always does(posting a lot but not really getting anything clear is part of his meta) and the only would-be-sort-of-valid point being Rapier contradicting himself isn't true(since Rapier never stated that he thought Paper made a GOOD point)

@Rapier: You find Paper scummy because you want him to explain stuff and think he's keeping secrets, I find him scummy because I think his attempts are literally fake. Yeah, I don't care about the explanation there, because YOU MY FRIEND ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT SOMETHING WHERE THERE IS NOTHING.

in any case I'll ##Unvote ##Vote: Polydeuces

I'll chime in an echo scorri here: It really does look like you're trying to appease to Rapier.

Vote hop on to Poly, also a pretty easy bandwagon hop. Both of these votes he did nothing but basically mimic and repeat what other people said about his vote target. HE even specifically says that He's echoing Scorri.

In other news:

Refa: I think your defence against SB's accusation is bad. Making jokeposts and not scumhunting DOES have scum intent in itself because scum can look like they're active and get away with it. The fact that you say SB makes a point against which you can't defend but he doesn't say how you're scum just makes you look bad and looks like you're trying to make him explain something out of nothing.

I'd sheep Vhaltz's case on bearclaw, 10/10, but I right now think Poly gets a bigger priority from me.

Since Paper hasn't posted anything relevant since I last voted him, my read hasn't really changed that much. Still, I do think Poly's a stronger scumread right now, and oh yeah, Rapier's huge walls of text and effort do look town by Rapier Meta.

@Eurykins: I personally don't think that was very defensive(FMPOV, if someone randomly voted me without reasons and there was already a wagon on me, I would be pissed).

Bolded line is kind of important. States a town read on Rapier basically.

##Vote: Rapier

K I'll go with this because lolmajority.

This screams like the easiest bandwagon of all time when he easily had other targets he could have pushed for. No go read his ISO and if you want go and read the posts around this post. He didn't even bother pushing another case. All he did was say it was for majority and then stated this in his next post:

tbf Vhaltz I don't feel like I have STRONG REASONS to vote Rapier(wow that was little time) but we're outta time d00d.

Case is probs the fact that he overreacted about stuff regarding Paperblade and Xinny.(this is my tl;dr version anyway)

He even said he didn't have good reasons to vote him. If he thought Rapier was town and didn't have any real reasons to vote him why didn't he even bother to try and push someone else's lynch wagon?

@kirsche: My Rapier vote came at a time when I thought we needed majority since we were outta time, and I didn't realize I could've voted Refa because lolproreadingskillz. Not sure how I'm coasting though since I have been fairly active even though I've bee busy with exams(Yes today's the last one!) and I did contribute before the SB shenanigans. You should probs read the whole thread before saying that :P.

Refa, don't exactly agree with your whole case on Eurykins, but that change of opinion on Prims does seem off. Hmmm... ##Vote: Eurykins

Didn't expect Vhaltz to flip rolecop, but ok

HEY GAIS HE VOTES EURYKINS WITHOUT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HER. Oh wait, he said he doesn't agree with the whole case that Refa posted, but posts the vote anyway without any other saying here. Also he tries to defend his awful Rapier vote from the previous night. And I have to say, you actually haven't been that active. The majority of your posts are actually you just defending your miller claim and not you scumhunting. I'd say 75-85% of your posts is either you defending your miller claim or you jumping on OTHER PEOPLES WAGONS AND NOT SCUM HUNTING ON YOUR OWN. I'd say this is massively scummy.

I didn't even continue going because most of day 2 has been awful.

Eury do you confirm that you'd be able to act twice N2?(like did you get a mod message?)

Something happened last night phase, yes- I'm checking with Elie regarding the full extent of such currently.

@Shinori: I'll give it to you that my Rapier vote was bad and I even admit that, but my other votes(Paper and Poly) had legit reasons behind them even if they were wagonhops, unlike you and Paper who decided to rolespec and get me lynched. My Eury vote also had reasons why I wanted to pressure her, I'm just not disclosing it.

And, my Paper vote is still consistent. If you're gonna whine about me not doing anything the whole game then sure, because that's literally what everyone is saying to the person they think they have a case on.