Streetpass Weekend [NA region]

Airship Canon

This weekend, all Nintendo Zones (in NA) will be connected.

So sound off if you're hitting up McD's/etc to send out tons of tags.

Let's see if we can spot each other.

[i myself won't be running a notable team on Saturday [Aethership Sweep, but that's a show off team that a video does a better job of showing], but Squad Symphonia is rolling out on Sunday.]

The Chosen of Naga are ready to be sent out, if I can manage to go to a McDonalds at some point; been working on my Avatar Army for months sporadically and still not finished, so can't send them sadly.

I wonder if I should unleash my Lethality Legion though...might be too trollish...

I wonder if I should unleash my Lethality Legion though...might be too trollish...

I was considering sending out "The Eclipse" on Saturday...

Probably similar team structure [Lethality+High Hit+Braves]

[Only reason I'm not is that it's just not worth it. (I'd rather pass out a team that under no certain conditions shows off the fact that the "MAtt5TER Method" works with MaMU, thus the Aethership Sweep)]

Only my unit and Noire (<3) are decently trained (as win, with several caps) and even then, tactician doesn't even have lethality! If I were to take on your guys, I'd die to death probably. Either way, the Radical Dreamers are ready to rise up to the challenge!

Won't be fighting so much as I'll just have my team selling statboosters and junk. XD But the Bizarre Bazaar would appreciate your business. =D

My streetpass team exists for the sole purpose of selling myself early Second Seals/Rescue Staves, and anything else I consider to be useful early-game that I can't otherwise get my hands on (Superiors, Arms Scrolls, 1mt/glass weapons, Tiki's Tears etc). Someday I'll make a proper one, but not today.

My streetpass team exists for the sole purpose of selling myself early Second Seals/Rescue Staves, and anything else I consider to be useful early-game that I can't otherwise get my hands on (Superiors, Arms Scrolls, 1mt/glass weapons, Tiki's Tears etc). Someday I'll make a proper one, but not today.

That's exactly what I've been doing, too. Especially since I found I could streetpass two teams to myself: the one on my spare 3DS, and my main-file streetpass team, thanks to swapping the cartridge over.

I doubt anyone will see me around, I can't really go to a Nintendo zone place this weekend.

Too bad this isn't next week, I could go to my local bookstore :P:

There needs to be global StreetPass day one day ;__;

Or one of these days, I should configure a spoof relay (but not with my ancient router).

I'm hoping these Streetpass Day/Weekend are just trial runs, and they'd be linking them permanently in a forseeable future... and then, perhaps, upgrading to a general online system/worldwide.

But a worldwide one would be awesome. [Walk into a McD's. Get a full set of tags like turning on the Internet connection does on Pokemon.]

Edited by Airship Canon

Both McDonald's that I have are a bit out of my way for just average walking out of my house...I do have an AT&T nearby on my way to work, though. I think some of those stores have a Nintendo Zone? I think my mall might.

There needs to be global StreetPass day one day ;__;

Or one of these days, I should configure a spoof relay (but not with my ancient router).

Did we actually confirm if European Streetpass teams are compatible or not with North American versions of the game?

...and as for the global Streetpass... I want to face some actual teams with the copy I actually freaking CARE about.

So, during our road trip down south today we stopped at a McDonald's with Nintendo Zone. I finally managed to get the Miiverse update that I'd been slacking on, connected to Nintendo Zone and I think I got one or two Awakening teams. How exactly does this work? Thought I should have gotten alot more, if its active now...I think I saw a notification on Miiverse saying it was...

Did we actually confirm if European Streetpass teams are compatible or not with North American versions of the game?

...and as for the global Streetpass... I want to face some actual teams with the copy I actually freaking CARE about.

This is probably a thing (and why Streetpass Day/Streetpass Weekend are regional), because I'm fairly sure PAL teams and NA teams won't mix. It can probably be fixed with a patch though.

So, during our road trip down south today we stopped at a McDonald's with Nintendo Zone. I finally managed to get the Miiverse update that I'd been slacking on, connected to Nintendo Zone and I think I got one or two Awakening teams. How exactly does this work? Thought I should have gotten alot more, if its active now...I think I saw a notification on Miiverse saying it was...

It works like the standard relay, but cycles fast as hell.

And yes, it's begun.

I walked by a local McD's and stayed there for a bit, and capped notifications for Pokemon, and got like 16 teams.

I just knew that FE:A JPN version could only receive JPN teams.

BTW, I wondered whether it is able to have the NA special Mii from HomePass or not, if the "connected Nintendo Zone" meant this.

Edited by MelonGx