Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing thats oddball about my family traditions is that we do the whole Opening Presents and Dinner Thing on Christmas Eve. Because Christmas Day is for lounging around in your jimjams while playing with the presents you got.

FUCK THE POLICE!

Can't lounge with a crossbow. Hope Christmas isn't at your place this year.

GET IT GET IT GET IT

MEGADRIVE HAS AMAZING GAMES

I didn't bother to read anything after that but I'm sure I missed nothing important. Just lots of boring niceties, I bet.

Boring only if you are a terrible loser like you seem to be for even suggesting it was boring!

Hi Tonton

Weird Christmas traditions? I usually go camping around Christmas time. My brother and a few friends and I are going up this weekend actually. Not terribly "out there" but you come home with some cool stories lol.

You go camping in winter? That doesn't sound very fun at all, lol.

ha

hahaha

christmas traditions

wake up, presents, EAT, play videogames all day, EAT, sleep

the closest thing to a christmas tradition we have is having some extended family over that we'd rather not have over but we're breaking that this yeeeeear \o/

You don't do anything interesting?! Goodness.

I will be kind and invent some new traditions for you next year, you will surely have to convince your family to join in though.

Amazing how this thread got 18 pages in 24 hours.

Well, I had an odd experience last night. I met up with a bunch of my high school friends for a party last night, and it was good to see them, but that ain't the weird part. Around midnight or so, the cops showed up and told us that we were making too much noise. We apologized and said we'd keep it down, and then he noticed we were all drinking beer (It's America, we were 21) and asked to see the person who owned the house.

Now, normally you would just comply with what the cops ask you to do, right?

NOPE!!

The girl who was hosting the party did the stupidest shit! She walked right up to the cop and was like "this is private property, you can't come into my house without a search warrant." Meanwhile, the rest of us are just standing there with expressions on our faces that screamed "what the fuck are you doing?!" If there's two things I've learned about cops, it's that you can't touch then for ANY reason, and they're never in the wrong for anything, no matter what they do. Thankfully, though, all that happened was the cop went inside the house but found nothing incriminating (again, we were all 21) and left.

So that's my interesting Christmas contribution to this thread. And now Loki's "FUCK THE POLICE" contribution has more sustenance. :P

lol, I think everyone knows a knob like that. People with authority complexes who mistreat anyone in a position of authority even if they're just doing their job. I run into them on a forum of all places, I feel bad for police officers and up.

Um… good morning?

Morning! How are you?

My close friends and I get shit-faced on Christmas Eve because, why not? :) That's probably the only unusual christmas tradition I have~

Only posting this 'cause you forced us to, you devilish fiend you.

Gertrude.

It is the best way to learn about my staff's traditions >:D. Plus if I didn't heavily suggest you guys participate in fun community threads you'd get as out of touch with the community as I am!

Also we will go with that since I'm not posting my name on the forum lol.

What's your name eCut?

I'm guessing Elliot :P:

Her name is Agnes. We're in the same nursing home.

Oh, I see.

I'm doing well, now. ^^ And you?

I'm great! Stayed up too late last night, so it's 10am and I just woke up, lol..

Gonna have to shower soon. What're you guys up to today?

What're you guys up to today?

Relax day methinks. Or it would be, if my back wasn't in random pain with a slightly weak knee

Otherwise not a lot. I might finish my playlog, since I've only got one chapter to do today~ What about you?

Gotta leave something for the relationship development process. Not everyone takes their shoes and socks off every time someone looks at them curiously.

Little analogy up in here for you!

I gotta Work! after that i'm gonna hang out with some friends~

how are you doing today Tang? :D

Edited by Ice Sage

I'm great! Stayed up too late last night, so it's 10am and I just woke up, lol..

I've my follow-up appointment today, so...

welcome to SF where half the members are either too scared or too distant and impersonal to even post their first names lol

Wait, are we supposed to?

You go camping in winter? That doesn't sound very fun at all, lol

On the contrary, very few people camp in winter (pussies) so it's usually incredibly quiet and peaceful ESPECIALLY when it's snowing

Wonderful feeling <3

Agnes and Gertrude..

Sounds like a rap group :B):

Not much, probably just gonna stay home around SF and doing other things

Gotta leave something for the relationship development process. Not everyone takes their shoes and socks off every time someone looks at them curiously.

Little analogy up in here for you!

been talking to Red Fox a lot for like 3 years and still don't even know her name :(

SF in general seems kind of like that and it's pretty gay imo because I actually want to make actual friends

introducing yourself with your name is actually pretty standard but nice analogy lol

Relax day methinks. Or it would be, if my back wasn't in random pain with a slightly weak knee

Otherwise not a lot. I might finish my playlog, since I've only got one chapter to do today~ What about you?

I have no idea what I'm doing today. I will have to figure something out, but chances are I will just do chores and buy groceries, lol!

I gotta Work! after that i'm gonna hang out with some friends~

how are you doing today Tang? :D

I'm good! Slept well last night, other than that nothing has happened so I've just been chatting.

Not much, probably just gonna stay home around SF and doing other things

Sounds like a most productive way to spend your time!

I'm getting $18 per hour to be on the internet right now. :^)

Overtime at the UPS Store because we're SUPPOSED TO be crazy busy but it's pretty normal (sadly for my boss lol).

been talking to Red Fox a lot for like 3 years and still don't even know her name :(

SF in general seems kind of like that and it's pretty gay imo because I actually want to make actual friends

introducing yourself with your name is actually pretty standard but nice analogy lol

Standard in person! But that already suggests a more personal relationship than knowing someone from a forum online. Plus when you introduce yourself in person you aren't leaving your introduction in that spot for every random person you may never have spoken to to see!

Fox is just super private, I have no excuse for that, lol!

I have no idea what I'm doing today. I will have to figure something out, but chances are I will just do chores and buy groceries, lol!

Fair enough! Gotta get dem chores and shopping done

Which reminds me, I hope that shop I saw NNK in still has some in stock ]:

Sounds like a most productive way to spend your time!

I'm mostly just waiting for the results of the colleges I'm trying to enter, so don't have much to do until late January

Luckily, my days-with-nothing-to-do shall end soon since I'll start the process to get my driver's license after Christmas or the new year!

Standard in person! But that already suggests a more personal relationship than knowing someone from a forum online. Plus when you introduce yourself in person you aren't leaving your introduction in that spot for every random person you may never have spoken to to see!

Fox is just super private, I have no excuse for that, lol!

I guess. I meet people from online constantly because of what I've been doing for 8 years, being a high profile player and host in the Super Smash Bros. community nationwide. Even Japanese, Australian, and European players are familiar with me. :x

I've always wished to be actual friends with Red Fox because she seems really cool and fun (and I'm sure you agree there). It's surprising how she met you online afaik and got such a good relationship but still remains super private with everyone else forever when she could get more great friendships if she opened up more.

It's Mildred.

Agnes and Gertrude..

Sounds like a rap group :B):

The three of us are in the most famous rapping trio in the nursing home, yo'.

I want a santa hat, gosh. Everyone has them. .-.

Ah, i see~

glad to hear you're doing good :D

Yup. What're you doing for Christmas?

Fair enough! Gotta get dem chores and shopping done

Which reminds me, I hope that shop I saw NNK in still has some in stock ]:

I bought my copy at retail and got a DLC voucher with it, you should see if they're still doing that. There's one of two DLC monsters you can get, so you should be able to pick which one you want.

I'm mostly just waiting for the results of the colleges I'm trying to enter, so don't have much to do until late January

Luckily, my days-with-nothing-to-do shall end soon since I'll start the process to get my driver's license after Christmas or the new year!

Don't crash!

It's Mildred.

Quiet August.

I've always wished to be actual friends with Red Fox because she seems really cool and fun (and I'm sure you agree there). It's surprising how she met you online afaik and got such a good relationship but still remains super private with everyone else forever when she could get more great friendships if she opened up more.

I just happen to be absurdly charming!

Nah, I just bugged a lot, then I experienced so many amazing plot twists...!

The three of us are in the most famous rapping trio in the nursing home, yo'.

I want a santa hat, gosh. Everyone has them. .-.

Check the staff thread! I told you where I think!

edit: oops quote fail

Edited by Tangerine