Tangerine's Ultimate Chat Thread

Tangerine

lol. I know a guy who used to steal crap wearing a santa outfit. He was a friend of one of my uncles. He never got caught for it either, and he just stole the most absurd things so it might've been like, a psychological disorder rather than stealing to make money or something.

Which one is the first/third? They all have subtitles or something?

Man, how lucky do you have to be to steal insignificant things to feed your kleptomaniac tendencies while wearing a santa costume and not get caught? You know some really weird people. >_>

First one is simply Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Third one's subtitle is Trials and Tribulations.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, something like that happened to me with the fourth case of the first game.

Minor spoiler alert~! Don't click unless you want to be spoiled~!

The bit with Lotta's camera pointing at the lake, and she's claiming that she's taking pictures of shooting stars. I though the contradiction with the camera was that you didn't need a sound sensor for shooting stars... ;_;

So it wasn't just me

The cases are usually so hard I need to keep resetting or it's so easy that I'm so ahead that I keep getting things "wrong" ;_;

Man, how lucky do you have to be to steal insignificant things to feed your kleptomaniac tendencies while wearing a santa costume and not get caught? You know some really weird people. >_>

First one is simply Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Third one's subtitle is Trials and Tribulations.

I do know some strange people, lol..

He did it around Christmas time so it was less suspicious I suppose.

I'm tempted to figure out an old person accessory triangle.

Cane > Walker > Wheelchair > Cane

or something.

But then again, not /that/ tempted.

Wouldn't you say Wheelchair is more equivalent to the bow? I mean good luck fighting close combat in a Wheelchair, but as an old person it would give you much more focus and a solid base for using ranged weapons than a standing old person!

Wouldn't you say Wheelchair is more equivalent to the bow? I mean good luck fighting close combat in a Wheelchair, but as an old person it would give you much more focus and a solid base for using ranged weapons than a standing old person!

That's actually brilliant, considering I was mentally equating sword with cane (sometimes they're both!) and walker with axe, but wheelchair had nothing even close to lance-like. Bows is pretty much perfect.

Hey Tangerine, when are you going to make me orange? I forgot to ask you last night.

Orange. Now!

Never :D!

That's actually brilliant, considering I was mentally equating sword with cane (sometimes they're both!) and walker with axe, but wheelchair had nothing even close to lance-like. Bows is pretty much perfect.

I guess they're Nomads then, what with the mount and all.

Okay now we're entering wheelchair joke territory and I may or may not start feeling bad about it, lol!

Wouldn't a wheelchair be a mount?

Edited by Brendor the Hungry

**crack of whip**

Apparently, there's a vivid description of what someone feels like when they die in 999, on one of the bad endings.

I'm tempted to guess that was Axe end, but honestly, I can't remember. I should replay. Edited by Balcerzak

You're the strangest though.

Ah, I see. So he's kind of smart too. Kind of.

Possibly..!

KIND OF, lol. He stole the head of a statue once. Seriously. The dumb outweighs any smart decision.

Possibly..!

KIND OF, lol. He stole the head of a statue once. Seriously. The dumb outweighs any smart decision.

Wow, you didn't deny it. I was hoping for some arguing. :(

Oh well, I'm gonna go to sleep soon anyway, so it's probably for the best we didn't argue.

Hahaha what. That's dumb, but it's a mighty daring feat, I'll give him that.