Rosalina is easy top tier material.

Esaka

If she has as much control from as distance with her Luma as I think, she'll be able to do some impressive combos, plus the Luma could act as a second attack to make her next move more safe.
She's like a better version of the Ice Climbers, because she has complete control of her backup.

Coming from BlazBlue and competitive Melee, I compare her to Relius, but given Smash characters standard movement, she's not gonna has his problem of playing keep-away while not being able to use her puppet.

Also, the more we see of Villager, the worse he seems.

:(

We'll see. We can't know for sure if she's good or not until we get the game. For all we know, she could have terrible frame data.Her recovery also doesn't seem impressive. I wonder if the Luma could be used for tether recovery as a side special or z air (I think that's what it's called, whatever link does with the chain).

She's like a hard hard counter to the Ice Climbers, as she can just stop them from grabbing her.

Plus all the tools she has. She, like Mega Man, has a disjointed meteor smash dair. Her Uair is multi hit and she basically walks around with a disjointed hitbox everywhere. I just hope she's not too hard to master because I really struggle at using the Ice Climbers.

We'll see. We can't know for sure if she's good or not until we get the game. For all we know, she could have terrible frame data.Her recovery also doesn't seem impressive. I wonder if the Luma could be used for tether recovery as a side special or z air (I think that's what it's called, whatever link does with the chain).

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Tier_list

Well seeing as how Olimar is number 3 in Brawl and Falco is number 2 in Melee and they both have some of the worst recoveries in their game... yeah. I gave up on thinking recoveries meant anything a while ago.

Well seeing as how Olimar is number 3 in Brawl and Falco is number 2 in Melee and they both have some of the worst recoveries in their game... yeah. I gave up on thinking recoveries meant anything a while ago.

And the character who's top has like four good recovery options.

Those characters are good despite their weakness in their recovery. Also Falco's recovery isn't that bad IIRC, although I'm not all that familiar with competitive Brawl.

I'd wait at least until we have a demo available, and hopefully one that's available to more than just, say, game journalism, or for people to watch executives play on a show screen.

We don't even know for sure what all the mechanics are going to be like in this game, much less the minutiae of the physics, stun (as in "to what extent 'true combos' really exist"), hit boxes and frames that make up even the very basics of any character's capabilities, much less again what will happen when smart people put their minds to breaking designer intentions over their knees for any advantage they can get over other smart people in playing against each other. We can't even say whether what little we have seen in promotional material will be in the final game. (in the worst possible scenario, the promo demos and trailers could be flat-out lies.)

It's arguable whether much would be accomplished by trying to place any of the characters even if the game had just dropped. Right now, it's totally meaningless.

That said, Roz does look like she could have some cool angles to work, and I'm interested in what matching her up against the rest of the cast will look like. Here's hoping she makes for a fun, unique (and, of course, playable) addition to the roster

Edited by Rehab

The general trend seems to be whatever traits enable you to have the best success at keeping your opponent in a bad spot and avoid getting put in bad spots to begin with. Anything else is more just filler.