Masquerade Chat Topic

Nanami Touko

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had more strength, I wouldn't leave it to these 'adults', I'd do what *I* think is right. People wouldn't be so bothered about me going up front, either. Even that annoying... woman wouldn't be like 'oh you're not gonna handle it, your friend is deeeeaaaad, mleh mleh', stupid... Sighing as she felt herself just mentally repeat her frustrations, Maja brought the glass to her lips and drank the potion before she could get any sourer. It tasted like... sawdust, if sawdust or wood were liquid. It... could be worse. Maja shrugged mentally, drinking down to the last drop. She released a breath, licked her lips and downed the potion, finally done with its contents.

Man... I feel kind of greedy, I always drink these powerful potions. Pretty sure other people would like to have some... ah well, it's for the better, and they do make me stronger! Why wouldn't I? Done with her little ordeal, Maja scanned for what potions she could bring back. Hopefully not all of them were expired or looked too nasty.

In these dark times, Maja turns to substance abuse, gets everyone else addicted.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let the people who don't come onto skype very often know that after the four blanketeers dole them out, I can skip to night/before the map. If everyone's alright with that, please let me know either here or on skype o3o7

Just wanted to let the people who don't come onto skype very often know that after the four blanketeers dole them out, I can skip to night/before the map. If everyone's alright with that, please let me know either here or on skype o3o7

Syooooooooooooooooooooore. Whatever works.

Ingverd, Kadin, Lanos, Valha, Tristram, Meredith (I assume she'd stay near Lanos), probably Vesta up top

Sonia, Isabelle, Maja, Angus, Alicia, Ferdinand, Heather in the mid house

and Makin and Raith sleeping soundly alone down in the bottom one

also for people not on skype in house arrangements.

figured it might help

Okay, thanks! Sorry, was off doing things to preserve my sanity. Will have Meredith roll out of bed, call the wrong name, possibly pick up a Killer Bow that came from another RP, and trudge out.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm insanely busy, and have barely enough time to make sure the forums didn't burn down before I go to bed. Thus, if you guys need Meredith to Do Stuff, go ahead and move her.

Unfortunately, school starts in a couple of weeks, and things will get worse.