Masquerade Chat Topic

Nanami Touko

that sure is a plan

Kadin 2 up 3 right for support positioning!

Angus 1 up 2 right and attack with great bow! (13 damage)

Joel 1 up 3 right and attack with iron axe! (11 damage)

Raith 2 right 2 down and attack with iron lance! (8 damage, boom!)

If a miss happens ferd can go 1 left, take angus' great bow and shoot for 10 damage!

If that also does not prove enough we can also have maja move 2 right 3 down and attack with iron lance!

Plan is a go maybe?

Edit: Moving on!

Quincy sud move 5 right or something.

Sonia should move 2 up 3 right.

Ferdinand should go 2 up 4 right to spy on that elite centaur. :3

Edited by Xinnidy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will copy rein a little bit

At level 10 you can have 2 stats to put anywhere outside of your highest stat (not counting HP/Con)
You get 10% growth to put anywhere that isn't your highest growth (not counting HP/CON)
And everyone gets 15 wexp to distribute amongst their weapon levels.

ALSO

For promotion customization

you can feng shui around FIVE CAP points. Nothing may go below 21. Nothing may go above 29.

This is if you are a monster or are not using a custom class with custom promotion.

Edited by I have opinions

• 2 weeks later...

Are you a lost soul in search of a companion to bring into battle? Have you ever thought of fighting alongside a dragon? Well then, this offer's for you! For just three easy payments of "a lot of gold", you can be the owner of your very own dragon! No shipping necessary! It literally flies, to you!

0077898802866_500X500.jpg

*offer only valid while supplies last, see store for details

Some things I wanted to talk about too many words for skype though, so I'm just typing it here, lol.

1. "Trent, when you wakeup, plz make fly not take away from bases and make the +move part of my skill. ;~; And Joel! (even though Bal prolly doesn't care, or realize) I still care...about him. But mostly me...yeah"

It's not really a big deal, but like, I don't get why my skill takes away from my bases? I feel like it would make more sense, (and be a bit more fair imo), if the +2 move was just an inherent part of the skill. Because otherwise it's literally like "pass over terrain freely, gain weakness to thunder magic", which is kind of a lame skill when you look at it from that perspective. Lol. Extend this to cavaliers too, even though we don't have any.

2. Not something that I care that much about, but the distinction between console canto versus "gba canto". I feel like you should just make console canto universal (and maybe give it to centaurs too since they're part horse? lol), and give cavs a new skill. (I realize this is actually a fair bit of work but yeah, idk.)

3. On the sign-up thread, thieves are supposed to have 6 move (1 taken away from bases), but on the doc, Sonia only has 5.

4. Some of the skills on the sign-up sheet and on the google doc don't match up. For example, on the thread, Daunt is -15 acc/eva, but on the gdoc it's 10. I think there's a couple other inconsistencies like that, but yeah, idk just thought I'd bring it up since I noticed it.

1. Sure, pick ur two points

2. NOPE cavs need something to make them better than fliers in any aspect

3. Sonia is a custom class rip

4. list and I shall correct. actually don't do this i'll just update them from my text file.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to bring this up, feel free to disregard or what have you.

Basically: why is there such a discrepancy in cost among the statboosters? Like, in terms of balance and stuff, it, in my opinion, doesn't make much sense. Currently, there are two "aged" Energy Rings in stock at the store, which give +1 strength. And then there's one normal Energy Ring which gives +2. Okay cool, but buying two Aged Energy rings actually nets me the same +2 strength for 1200 gold less than the normal ring. Saving up to buy in bulk actually is actually a bad choice in this case. Why? (Hell, I could fit in another AER into my 3000 gold budget, and get +3 Strength and I'd still have 300 gold leftover.)

Even if there's a restriction where the same person can't buy two of the same statboosters, it's far more economic to get say, AER+Bracer than it is to get the ER. Sure, Def might not be the stat you particularly want, but it's still better to get just +1/+1 and keep 1100 gold, than it is to just get +2 (except in the rare scenario where you absolutely need the +2 to beat some particular arena guy, I guess). Buying in bulk, as far as I (an uneducated man in terms of economics) know, should always cost less than buying individually.

Just as a general notice, I suppose. Sometime in the very near and foreseeable future, I'm going to be going M.I.A for a while. Flying out of country and such. With that in mind, I'm not sure if I'm going to be having internet/access to a computer, which means I MIGHT not be able to post. If I can use my phone, so be it. But if not, not much I can do. If, between the time that I leave and I return, we start the next map or whatever, I'm giving free reign of Raith to whomever, to move him on the map. I'm going to be gone for roughly a week, though I don't know the exact date I'll be leaving, but I'll give you a heads up when I find out the date or a notice that I'm leaving on the day that I leave.

Yeah, posting on my phone is abysmal. And posting longer posts is even worse. I'll try to keep myself updated with the thread at the very least, assuming I have internet anyway. Flight's on Saturday, which means tomorrow is my alleged last day of posting. I was debating buying some stuff at one of the shops, and then going to the arena, but I don't think we'll get around to that before I leave, and I'd rather not rush (because I'd rather character develop than write arena posts tbf). You mind just throwing Raith through the arena at some point today (maybe not today since it's Christmas), or tomorrow? If it's sooper necessary, I can retro a post when I get back or w/e.

Edited by Vestige

shore, just bug me on skype, or sth

i'll roll his logs, give 'em to you, and then you can write them later, or something

SUCH "OR SOMETHING"

okay going to post

but really tho' if you want arena rolls skype pls so i can send them to you

once you're done with christmas stuff ofc

and what weapons you want used on whom etc.

• 2 months later...