Help with Lunatic+ Please

SpiderLord

Trying to get through the first few levels of Lunatic+ but not doing super great. I'm currently running +Speed -Luck is there a better Stat-set-up?

Also up for discussion is the fact that I'm using MaMUxLissa because MU!Owain and Lissa!Morgan are really good and I ship Lissa with MaMU above anyone else. What pairings do you recommend with that in mind? Atm I'm thinking Owain as a Dread Fighter and Morgan as a Dark Flier late-game.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Trying to get through the first few levels of Lunatic+ but not doing super great. I'm currently running +Speed -Luck is there a better Stat-set-up?

Also up for discussion is the fact that I'm using MaMUxLissa because MU!Owain and Lissa!Morgan are really good and I ship Lissa with MaMU above anyone else. What pairings do you recommend with that in mind? Atm I'm thinking Owain as a Dread Fighter and Morgan as a Dark Flier late-game.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Personally, I'd choose +Def/-Skill. Though I guess +Spd might work...

A friend of mine had told me you needed Speed to survive the Myrmidons in the early chapters, but if Defense works I'm down.

Not quite true, since they'll be chipping 2 or 3 damage if you get enough levels on Prologue and pair the Avatar with Frederick while stationed in forts.

+Def will also turn your Avatar into a second Frederick sooner, so you can help other units.

I did the same asset/flaw on my L+ run. Just make sure you get def. on most of your levels if you don't reset. Doubling units early is pretty helpful and +spd. is actually really good. Chapter 3 is the only chapter I really had trouble with and in the end i had to let a few units die.

Shadowofchaos, do you have a walkthrough for chapter 2 of lunatic+? I'm so stuck on it... I've reset on that level about 30 times -_-

Look at the first video he posted, around the ~34:10 mark. FYI, the strategy depends on doing certain things in Prologue/Ch1 (namely over-leveling a +DEF Avatar), so YMMV if you did something differently.

And resetting 30+ times isn't even strange; on Lunatic+ it's crazy luck-based. I've pushed L+R+START on Ch2 more than any other chapter in the game.

Edited by Interceptor

Not sure about L+, but for Lunatic I used +Mag -Str. Going for a Magic based MU so didn't think I'd need Strength. Defense is probably bettefire emblem awakening how to get more boots early on for L+ though.

You might want to check your copy/paste key, because it looks like you just tried to say three things at the same time.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

If enable grinding after Chapter 3, there are no asset/flaws unavailable because of Frederick Emblem.

It just required Frederick to gain Spd+1 from every level-up otherwise you would feel too hard to defeat Ch3's wave 1.

Edited by MelonGx