Breezy Does a Thing! Project X Zone!

Breezy Kanzaki

Hello everyone, Breezy here, and in honor of recently beating New Game + of Project X Zone, I figured I would chronicle my adventure through New Game ++ right here for some reason. I am not going to explain any gameplay rules and stuff, just the differences between regular game and New Game+ and so on.

1.) Enemies are harder

2.) You gain less EXP

3.) Items from drops? and chests are better

4.) You have the option to choose your background music for every chapter.

Number 4 is the main reason I am doing a NG++, that and I want a challenge.

Expect an update soon or something.

Enjoy~

Edited by Breezy Kanzaki

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okee let's get the long-ass show on the road shall we?

[spoiler=Prologue 1: The Wanderers]

Yawn boring exposition, Who really cares at this point? I've beaten the game twice already.

To start us off we meet our two protagonists, main characters: Mii Koryuji and Kogoro Tenzai. From now on they shall be knows as KM. Blah blah blah someone stole a stone, sounds a lot like Fire Emblem. 3 random things show up and want to kill us for some reason.

OKAY SO, Since I can choose the music, I am using RNG to determine my song. This chapter's song is.....

NUMBER 16. And that song is.....

ZERO FROM MEGAMAN X. I approve.

okay Prologue is pretty easy, 3 enemies, preferably 3 turns. Be sure to get as many crits as possible for more EXP. Every crit is a +5% to EXP, so that are very helpful. 2 crits on first enemy so I get +10% EXP. one enemy attacks me, I do nothing to conserve my XP. Got 2 crits on the second guy. and have enough to Super/Ultimate/Murder the last guy. Using that gives a +20% EXP boost, so use it if you can. Once again, got 2 crits, so that equals a +30% EXP for me. And with that, Prologue 1 is done.

As much as I'd love to play Neneko music every map, I MIGHT go insane if I did. XD

Life is good, prologue 2.

[spoiler=Priam's Favorite Chapter]

Meanwhile thousands of miles away or something.

Xiaoyu exists. And so does Jin. Apparently. Something is wrong with Jin, apparently. Auto-correct hates all these names, apparently. Suddenly Foutain summons.... Enemies from Ghosts N' Goblins. Fuck these guys BTW, so annoying in the original. Then Jin had a seizure and died or something. RIP.

Except not really and his secret genes are reacting. Then suddenly statue or something. And suddenly people. Pai and Akira (Not the Live a Live version, sadly) exist and show up. And are chasing the robot silver thing. Said robot is Dural. Blah blah story.

GAMEPLAY. We have to "rescue Jin. Which requires 100XP and us to press 'Y' next to him. We don't do this. Game over.

OUR MUSIC FOR THE CHAPTER IS...36, which is...

Fucking Sword that Smite Evil.

Brilliant.

Yay we saved Jin. Life is good.

yay gameplay. First attack goes to JY (Remind me to pair a certain other martial artist so I can abbreviate them to JYB)

We get introduced to the Cross mechanic. Long story VERY VERY SHORT: More units you have on screen the better.

THEN SUDDENLY MORE PEOPLE. Juri Han.. Nope never heard of her. THEN SUDDENLY MORE PEOPLE. ..If Juri being here wasn't obvious, it's Ryu and Ken (no not Ken from persona 3, sadly.)

Okay Murder time take 2:

Volcanic Rim is pretty legit. sadly we get to hear it for such a short time. WHERE THE STRONG SURVIVE is the name, Murder either Dural or Juri is the game. I cannot get crits with JY for my life, so they will be underleveled when we get to main game.. Sadly. You know, from my limited Street Fighter Experience, why is Ryu's signature move the HadoKEN and Ken's is the ShoRYUken. Food for thought. Juri was in range first, so she gets to die today. Murdered all the demons, leaving the 2 bosses. I allow RK to take the kill, because Street Fighter and all. Provided they can of course. Luckily, she dies to the SHINRYKEN and METSU HADOKEN. Blah blah story stuff no one cares about. Juri and Dural leave. THEN THE FOUNTAIN COMES ALIVE AND EATS EVERYONE BUT AP. Fuck we're screwed.

I will abbreviate ALL the names.

Merry Christmas Eve, or something. Let's go on a journey to SPACE, or something.

[spoiler=Prologue 3: The ironic one]

Meanwhile somewhere else and completely unrelated, Dimensional Transport. Kaguya and Haken are apparently the people who live here. Fanservice and Engrish is how I summarize these 2. Connected to Another world, this place is. really! OH god the fanservice. SUDDENLY robots. They might be super. And we are not in a war, yet.

Breakable objects yay! Move up to them and press Y. And our music is.... Number 20, which is...

FUCKING YES YES.

Uhhhh it's that one song that I love from that one series. Sakura Wars. Uhhh the Opening for the original. Oh RNG, how you please me so~

ANYWAY, Rocks. It's like a subtle joke or something. Murdered one bot. The odds WERE in our favor Miss Kaguya Trinket. Both bots are down turn 3, go me!

THEN SUDDENLY BAD MOOSAC. It is, THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE LEGENDARY, Guy whose music we played last chapter. Irony at it's best~ Introductions are boring. We are in the Endless Frontier apparently. This guy is, Sanger. (Weird accent thing over the 'a' mind you) Sanger Zonvolt. AKA The Sword that Smites Evil. All these Super Robot Wars references I don't get are cool. Mr. Samurai is Sanger's new name. TIME SKIP~

Mr. No-Fun Samurai. THEN SUDDENLY CROSSOVER. Then Kaguya turned Sanger's sword into a giant sword. (*wink wink nudge nudge*) Type-X Colossal Blade. Sound very fancy. Mr. No-Fun Mystical Samurai. Haken for best character. THEN MORE PEOPLE. Or a Demon. He seems, a little off. Jedah Dohma, sounds like Gohma. Secretly he is a spider as his final form. Which is the Zelda-verse would make him Veran from OoA. WHICH is where I ship Link/Nayru. ANYWAY stuff. Jedah says Kaguya is fetching yet her intelligence lags. Sick burn? I guess. Kaguya is either pleased or insulted, or both.

PROLOGUE 3: THE SWORD THAT SMITES EVIL.

Solo-units are this chapter. Pair them up with your pairs, and you get skills and a unit to use while fighting. HKS is all we can do. Looks like we have to kill Jedah, so we can ignore his scrubs. BUT I use them to gain some XP. As a solo unit. Mr. NFMS is very good. He can give an ATK boost, which is nice. costs 35XP. So, with both scrubs dead, we can focus on Jedah. I use our Attack boost, and get ready for action. I should deal a good amount of damage if I get everything right. Luckily, I deal enough to kill him.

Also Kaguya fanservice. Nothing new. Jedah leaves. and our transport system is fucked. HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Tea. Tea solves all problems. Hence why we threw it in the harbor way back when!

That last joke was bad and I am sorry.

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas, and now back to you irregularly scheduled update.

[spoiler=Prologue 4: Something Something Devils]

We start out somewhere. Bathroom is in the back, good to know, so I can play FE11 drafts on the toilet~. Dante of the Devil May Cry agency is the fancy guy on the right. Valkyrie is the lady on the left. and her awesome theme as well~ Then suddenly a glowing guy. Demitri Maximoff. From some game I've never played. Heavan Warrior and a Vampire, what a nice bunch. Something going on in the demon world. Name drops are a thing, even if we've seen Jedah already. To Marvel Land we go. What better way to celebrate after Christmas than to go to a desert!

Scene change to blueness. Something Something magic. And TREASURE. Okay so, Demitri and Dante are the pair and Valkyrie is solo unit.

TODAY'S MUSIC NUMBER IS: 33

That is.... Gain Ground System: Primitive Force I think? I'll take it.

I left an enemy with 8 HP on the counter attack.

8 Freaking HP.

Dammit.

Also Dante has a passive where if XP is above 50%, he gets +1 attack on counter. Helpful. Both enemies are at low HP. Open the middle chest and we get.... a Woman. Kanji would be proud, ya know, because he likes women. Turns out it's a demon. Riemsianne. Long ass name, so I will be stealing borrowing eclipse's nickname for her, Rimsy. Much easier to type~ Suddenly more people. Toma is a person. As is Cyrille. Somewhere, fans of Shining Force are crying or something. Something something swords. A new challenger is here. The Silver Knight Arthur. Ghosts 'N Goblins. Bringing in all the stops this game is.

THE MAN THE DEVILS FEAR.

Is it Dante? Or Arthur? You decide.

back to adventure.

First fight with Toma/Cyrille. Thanks to Arthur we kill an enemy. Dante and Demitri are wrecking face on counters. Gonna try to 2 turn this. For funsies. Which means TC get the kill on Rimsy. Not quite enough. But I can get her on the counter I hope. Nope. She uses her Multi-Target attack. Ah well, it does require a lot of rigging as eclipse said. I'll take the 3 turn then. TC get the kill. And we're done here. Then glowing stuff. Toma/Cyrille/Arthur/Rimsy are gone, leaving Dante/Demitri/Valkyrie alone. Epic threesome? And we all left. Demitri went back home. Dante goes back to his office. And Valkyrie stays here.

Tune in next time for the exciting conclusion to the Prologue Chapters!

HA!

Didn't expect this now did you?

[spoiler=Prologue 5: I'm on a Boat.]

First line and we meet a favorite. Rikiya Busujima. AKA awesome, And Chun-Li. And MR. Dynamite. Best cast and crew so far 10/10. and Hsien-Ko. She mentioned a Cameraman. No one on the ship, aside from the previously mentioned 3 people and a zombie. Ghost ship eh? Where's the Box Ghost? then boobs. Also known as Morrigan. This makes 4? Darkstalkers people. 3 playable and 1 boss. I think. Suddenly ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. And Lord Raptor makes 5 Darkstalker reps I think? SakuraWarsstillbeatsthem. Suddenly cameras. Frank West. No relation to popular artists of today. So many zambies. So little time.

OUR MUSIC will be shown after I set up solo units. Bruno goes to Frank/Hsien-Ko, and Rikiya goes to Chin-Li/Morrigan. So many hyphens.

OUR MUSIC IS... 50

That is... Valkyrie's Theme. A tad bit late there game.

FH murder a Zombie. CM murder a zombie. Also get some chip damage on Raptor.
SUDDENLY zombies. And even more awesome people. Chris. Jill. Hell yeah~. Also this chapter is a troll, buut I'll get to that later. Suddenly a guy with a mustache. Heihachi Mishima. I will never remember how to spell that name. Buuut he's apparently younger than we remember. The answer: DRUGS.*

*Note: I do not condone to drug use in real life so please do not take this out of context. please and thank you.

ANYWAY.. DEAD RE-RISING.

Heihachi goes with the BSSA group. We CAN use a multi-attack with said group, but I wanna save the XP. BSSA murders a zombie like they always do. I use Rikiya's +ATK skill for extra damage on Raptor. Frank/Hsien-Ko are able to Super him. leaving him dangerously low. now I can kill him next turn no problemo. Easy chapter. I guess. Raptor had enough XP to use his Super on Frank, but didn't which means he gonna die~ Done done.

THEN THE FOUNTAIN WANTS TO EAT US AGAIN. IT'S THE TV ALL OVER AGAIN. And we all left the boat.

We are done with the prologues ladies and gents~

Oh GOSH, someone else is playing this~! In NG+, the enemies don't drop as many consumable items, so be careful with them~!

I've come to realize after NG+1.

Also back to your regularly scheduled death romp.

[spoiler=Chapter 1: Welcome to the Koryuji House.]

Back to the mansion, out intrepid heroes are sitting by a murderous fountain. Looking for a stone. A stolen stone. The fountain is fishy indeed! It flashes, and brings us..... Boobs and Chun-Li. Welp, could have been worse. Introductions are in order I guess. Succubus and a detective. That fountain has very weird fetishes I tell ya.

TIME SKIP.

Kinky stuff. Then suddenly enemies. Chapter 1 is introduced.

Our music number is...19 which is.... Some Resonance of Fate for us I think. It is. Excellent.

First enemy goes down to CM, got 3 crits so +15% EXP. Second enemy dies to KM, no crits, sadly. Then more enemies. It's a horse human guy thing. Eins Belanos. Kinda cool name I guess. He shall function as the boss. 3 crits again for CM, one enemy goes down. KM get 1 crit. Eins moves on us already. Focus: Eins. Get 2 crits with KM on Eins. CM do damage to Eins on their turn and by counter. And KM get the kill on Eins. No crits because I suck or something. Mii gives them the finger (At least that's what her pose looks like).

Time to investigate stuffz. Next destination: Roppongi, whatever that is. Okay now I can equip stuff. Gonna do this right quick.

Kogoro/Mii: Weapon: +15 AK/DEF, +10 TEC / Accesory: +15 SPD

Chun-Li/Morrigan: Weapon: +20 ATK / Accesory: +1200 HP

Tune in next time for Chapter 2!

Uhhh Poison stuff!

Supers used:

Kogoro/Mii: 1

Edited by Bree-zy

I feel like doing this.

[spoiler=Chapter 2: The Fighting Viperias.]

Pre-Chapter stuff:

According to reliable the source, there is a cameo item from a favorite series of mine. Conforming that.

Anyway back to life.

Oh hey it be Akira/Pai. They survived the fountain's fetish. Fountains don't like them for some reason. Then we show up. Then zombies. Last names exist in this game, but no one ever uses them.

Music time: Number 59.

The one that plays normally after the chapter ends. How anti-climactic.

KM kill a zombie, got 3 crits.

CM kill a zombie, got 1 crit.

AP kill a zombie, got 1 crit.

Got a Wild Leather Jacket from a chest.

KM kill a zombie, got 2 crits.

Then suddenly a fat guy. Friends with Eins the guy is. He is logically Drei Belanos. He does have quite a bit more health, especially in NG++. Oh so Mii has a one strap dress on according to Drei. Looks like the fountains aren't the only thing with fetishes in this world. Great, we dragged a guy here. Quite the outfit indeed, coming from the one in the one-strap dress. One of the Fighting Vipers. He appears to know Akira/Pai. poor Drei, being ignored. We now have Genghis Bahn III at our service. Lovely.

CHAPTER NAME DROP The Fighting Vipers.

Bahn gets to chill with Chun-Li/Morrigan for the chapter. Why? I dunno.

CMB kill a zombie, got 1 crit.

AP kill a zombie, got 1 crit.

KM kill a zombie, no crits. LEVEL UP.

CMB kill a Kamaitachi thing, got 2 crits.

AP kill another K-thing, got 1 crit.

Dr. Drei comes and uses his multi attack on Chun-Li/Akira.

KM do damage to Drei, got 1 crit.

CM do damage to Drei, and I use their super, got 3 crits. LEVEL UP.

AP deal the finishing blow to Drei, got 2 crits off. And we are done.

Drei books it on his hurting knee. Now we head to Kogoro's office. What is his suggestion to do? Get tea. Really. Tea. We head in, for another- camera scroll up to boobs. and bulls. Boobs has a name, and is named Saya. and Dokumezu is a red bull, and has a lack of wings. Dokugozu is the blue one. Foreshadowing yay!

Set up for chapter 3:

Kogoro/Mii: Same

Chun-Li/Morrigan: Same

Akira.Pai: Weapon: ATK+20, DEF+20 /Accessory: SPD+15

Supers used:

Kogoro/Mii: 1

Chun-Li/Morrigan: 1

Tune in for chapter 3 next time!

Rocket ships, erotica, and more!

..... I lost all the stuff for chapter 3 like an idiot..

HERE'S THE RECAP.

Gnosis, robot/human/zombie fountain orgy, Frank, robots, supers, erotica, Open Fire.

SUPERS USED UP TO NOW:

Kogoro: 1

Chun-Li: 2

Akira: 1

Frank: 1

Equipment for the first 3 are the same as previous.

Frank: Weapon: ATK+20, TEC+10 / Accessory: SPD+15

Anyway back to adventure.

[spoiler=Chapter 4: Arisu in Wonderland.]

I can't make a joke because the chapter already IS one ;_;.

Meanwhile Saya. Then we show up to be awesome. Backstory we don't care about. Ouma stuff. And Frank gets another picture. Stupid horny fountains getting in our way!

Music time: Number...46 Something from Namco X Capcom. Fitting.

KM kill a K-thing, 1 crit.

Akira grabs a special gel, and they kill a K-thing and get 2 crits.

CMB kill another K-thing, 1 crit.

FHT kill an Aku-thing no crits.

Suddenly cutscene with the blue and red things. Then people. An intro from way up high, that's just absurd. White haired bastard and his meddling fox girl too! Jeepers Scoob! Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu. Cool, I guess. Banana head, uhh nice try Mii.

CHAPTER NAME DROP. Cool.

Hah, the Warp Zone. I mean it DID start in chapter 2, which is World 1-2, sure.

AP weaken a thing with 3 crits.

And FHT kill said thing. With 1 crit.

CMB kill a K-thing and 1 crit.

KM grab a Xevious T-Shirt. Cool I guess.

And Saya does her Super on poor Frank.

AP deal damage to Saya and get 1 crit.

CMB kill a K-thing and 2 crits. LEVEL UP.

FHT deal damage to Saya with their Super, and get 1 crit. LEVEL UP.

I use a +30% XP item on RX turn to kill Saya super fast.

Got 2 crits, one from the Super. Ha, got 69 hits. No level up sadly. And done.

That was abrupt.

Tune in next time for.....

Vashyron, waifu, Brosuke, holes, and Vajra!

Supers used:

Kogoro-1

Chun-Li-2

Akira-1

Frank-2

Reiji-1

Edited by Bree-zy

Equipment is the same for the first 4

Reiji/Xiaomu: Weapon: +20 ATK, +10 TEC / Accessory: HP+1000, SPD+10

Bahn goes with Reiji this map.

[spoiler=Chapter 5: The God Eaters~]

Finally I go into some known territory of games.

But first villain showcase because why not? Plotting happened.

So rifts and stuff. And we leave the area because nothing seems to be happening. THEN BADASS-NESS.

And a giant hole. ~~~~~~~~~

Name drops. Hey, this guy isn't Lindow! He doesn't have the badass aura! And the waifu. Alisa~~~~~ <3. Told ya Soma, this ain't Lindow. Vashyron is his name. Soma, Alisa, and Vashyron. One of these things is not like the other~. It's clearly Soma because his name has 2 syllables! Looool translation jokes.

Explanation later. Aragami, fuck them. Such a pain in the ass. Then fucking Ogretails. "Alisa knows both ways. Good to know." -Vashyron. Fuck I don't need to make kinky jokes anymore, he does it for me!

Then suddenly we show up again. Blue guy is Soma, hot chick is Alisa. Back off punk she's mine.

THE GOD EATERS. Hell yeah.

Music time! Number 8! Chun-Li's theme. Cool tools.

KM deal damage to an Ogretail with 3 crits.

SAV weaken an Ogretail.

FHT kill the one KM weakened.

KM weaken another one. LEVEL UP.

CM kill the one SAV weakened. 3 crits.

Then out of nowhere. A fucking Vajra. These things are giant bags of shitface.

Akira gets a Youthful Bandana. and they weaken a Basel monster with 1 crit. LEVEL UP.

RXB kill another Ogretail.

FHT kill a FALLEN Ogretail, 1 crit.

SAV use their Super to weaken Vajra. And eat a Discharge.

KM kill an Ogretail on counter.

KM kill an F.Ogretail, 1 crit.

AP kill a Basel thing, 2 crits.

Use 4 healing items on Soma, and attack Vajra again. After getting an Omnipotent Soda. Got 1 crit, on their Super.

FHT hit Vajra with 1 crit as well. And get Discharged.

RXB kill Ogretail, 1 crit.

CM finish the Vajra with their Super. LEVEL UP.

KM kill an Ogretail, no crits. LEVEL UP. Solo Training get! +20% EXP gain as a skill.

AP finish off a Basel thing, 3 crits.

SA kill a Mimic, one crit on Super.

CM kill an Ogretail. no crits.

FHT kill a Basel thing, no crits.

RXB finish the last enemy with their super and 2 crits. LEVEL UP. And scene.

Something parallel future. Soma and Alisa are heading back to their future. Vashyron has his priorities straight. He wants to stay with the main group 'cause of all the hotties. If it keeps him away from Alisa, sure. And all 3 jump ship. Then it turns out the hole was in league with the fountains the whole time! IT WANTS ANOTHER ORGY. Just keep Alisa out of it thank you, she's mine. Then Saya again. And a new person. Due Flabellum, head of Oros Phlox. Stuff about evil plots. I dun curr. End of chapter.

Supers used:

Kogoro-1

Chun-Li-3

Akira-1

Frank-2

Reiji-2

Soma-3

NEXT TIME ON PROJECT X ZONE....

Rabitts, robots, scissors, cats, twins, murder, and so much more!