Which girls should I pair?

Tide of Waves

I was going to do, a Male!MU file, in Awakening.

Going to do Hard/Casual mode.

I'm either tied by Lucina, or Cordelia, both seem badass.

kind of hard decision, I believe?

what do you think...? ^___^;;

Edited by Tide of Waves

I was going to do, a Male!MU file, in Awakening.

Going to do Hard/Casual mode.

I'm either tied by Lucina, or Cordelia, both seem badass.

kind of hard decision, I believe?

what do you think...? ^___^;;

I'd say Cordelia because you get two overpowered kids instead of one, and personal preference. Also Morgan looks great with Cordelia's shade of red hair. Aether isn't actually that good of a skill either, as it's activation rate is far to unreliable.

Edited by Kamina

I'd say Cordelia because you get two overpowered kids instead of one, and personal preference. Also Morgan looks great with Cordelia's shade of red hair. Aether isn't actually that good of a skill either, as it's activation rate is far to unreliable.

Eh? doesn't Aether on morgan, activates?

Eh? doesn't Aether on morgan, activates?

Aether's activation rate is skill divided by two, while skills like Ignis, Sol, or Luna for example have an activation rate of your exact skill stat.

So say Lucina!Morgan has Aether and 50 skill. She will have a 25% chance to activate Aether.

Now lets say Cordelia!Morgan has Luna and 50 skill. She will have a 50% chance to activate Luna.

Edited by Kamina

By "unreliable" he means you can't count on it to happen during any one battle. By that measure, it is indeed very unreliable. However, when stacked with Luna, you have a fairly decent chance of getting a proc, so I like it.

Blargh ninjas.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Screw polls, I vote Nowi. Or Nah, if you want 3rd gen. Glac likes Manaketes, 'kay?

Though between those two, it amounts to 'third gen v Second Gen' stuff. If you were using F!Avatar, then I would say yes, third gen Chrom!Inigo!Morgan, Vaike!Gerome!Morgan, or Ricken!Laurent!Morgan. But... I'd go with Cordelia, since I normally do Second Gen.

Rightful King for Morgan. Lucina gg.

This

Rightful King + Aether + Luna + Ignis + Lifetaker (maybe) gg

Though Cordelia could give Galeforce to Morgan, and it's pretty neat too.

Aether was here, Rightful King is a loser. Honestly, I don't see Rightful King as all that great when 10% isn't much, and it doesn't help that most skills that ARE worth using have a good enough activation rate that Rightful King wouldn't do much (and Aether's like the one thing that'd make RK worth running imo - and those are mutually exclusive unless your name is Chrom or Lucina).

Back to the topic, Cordelia because IMHO, the benefits and practicality of marrying a child character are questionable.

Edited by Levant Fortner

This

Though Cordelia could give Galeforce to Morgan, and it's pretty neat too.

Unless you mean instant Galeforce, the only units that give Morgan exclusive classes/skills are: Donny, Olivia, Chrom, Lucina, Nowi/Nah/Tiki, Panne/Yarne, Walhart, Aversa, and any of thier kids. Also, some Gen 3 Morgans can inherit two gender Specific skills... Laurent!Morgan can have both DualSupport+ and Galeforce, for example. But Cordelia doesn't give Morgan anything compared to Lucina, the benefit of Avatar/Cordelia is all Severa's.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

This

Aether was here, Rightful King is a loser. Honestly, I don't see Rightful King as all that great when 10% isn't much, and it doesn't help that most skills that ARE worth using have a good enough activation rate that Rightful King wouldn't do much (and Aether's like the one thing that'd make RK worth running imo - and those are mutually exclusive unless your name is Chrom or Lucina).

Excellent points; Rightful King is kinda a derp skill but one thing; do you people not realize that Rightful King can only be passed onto Chrom's male children/descendants i.e. Inigo/Azure, Brady, and Male Morgan? Aether can only be passed down to Chrom's female children/descendants i.e. Cynthia, Kjelle, and Female Morgan?

Edited by Blitzzurger96

From a purely gameplay perspective, Cordelia (or any other 1st gen of your choice).

But, you have a Lucina avatar... And IMO Lucina is the only child worth marrying, if anything because of the special scenes you get at a certain point in the game if you marry her.

Do you think, I'm actually a Lesbo?

It's because of the title.

Edited by Malebolganone