Your, favorite pair for Lon'qu in the game?

Tide of Waves

Lonqu x Lissa could have been the best, if Lonqu was cured by saving Lissa. He just did the thing he could never do all those years ago, but it is never touched on. As it stands, Lonqu x Marribelle is the way to go.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MaMU: Both of our girls usually come later in game and we're also mainly melee units, so extra speed is handy. I'm cool with bromance and theme during conversations rocks.

2. Cordelia: That family is just damn adorable...

3. Olivia: Lon'qu fanboying over Basilio = hilarious. Otherwise not that special.

I paired him with Cordelia; it was one of those few supports where he just naturally fell in love with the girl rather than having her attempt to cure his gynophobia first.

Another one would be Lissa, and from my perspective, the context of the game does hint that those two could possibly be canon.

I found his support with Nowi adorable as well. :)

Lon'qu has some of the best supports, in my opinion. While his supports with Olivia aren't really "touching", you get the feeling that they've been friends for a long time. As far as women go, Lon'qu acted very natural around Olivia.

Unrelated, but I wish Intelligent Systems patched in supports that should have been there, namely for the late-game characters.

Ha, still holding off on most of the DLC. I bought all of them, but I'm busy unlocking all the supports first. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though, most of the supports that remain are the generic father/mother supports.

Lissa, Panne and Cordelia are my favorites.

Lissa trying so hard to get Lon'qu over his problems is really cute, and she even says she finds him attractive when they first meet. Seems completely in her character.

Panne's is one of the few where she isn't just insulting humans the whole time, then ends up marrying one anyway. They both seem genuinely interested in helping each other.

Cordelia's is similar to Panne's in that it shows them actually developing a real relationship. A lot of the times it seemed that Cordelia was clearly still in love with Chrom when she was marrying someone else, but this one seemed authentic.

So far, I'm liking Maribelle/Lon'qu even if only because Maribelle is actively trying to get him to get over his gynophobia, and suceeding at the A support. Not to mention he's a bit of a "well done son" guy in his Future Past conversation with Brady. Lissa, however is growing on me, if only for the fact that his father supports with Owain suggests a sort of "histroy repeats itself" event leading up to Future!Lon'qu's death. (Assuming he even if Owain's father.) The fact that his supports with Lissa are a nice blend of touching and funny helps. And then there's Cherche, which helps give him some backstory regarding the aforementioned gynophobia, in addition to being touching in its own right.

Lon'QuXLissa. In addition to that working out really well in terms of who else I want paired with who else, it's cute, AND gives Lon'Qu the perfect opportunity to get over his tragic past by doing exactly what he failed to do so long ago. Plus, Owain mentions his father taking an arrow to save his mother, which is exactly what Lon'Qu does in his A Support with Lissa.

1. Lon'qu x Olivia - Similar personalities, knew each other before wars, helps him get stronger which is what Lon'qu wants and we get a badass black haired Owain

2. Lon'qu x Lissa - we get an explanation for why Owain's a Myrmidon

3. Lon'qu x Panne - similar…ish, Yarne's cowardice as the son of a badass warrior is king

1. Lon'qu x Olivia - Similar personalities, knew each other before wars, helps him get stronger which is what Lon'qu wants and we get a badass black haired Owain

2. Lon'qu x Lissa - we get an explanation for why Owain's a Myrmidon

3. Lon'qu x Panne - similar…ish, Yarne's cowardice as the son of a badass warrior is king

1. you mean black haired Inigo.