Did FE13, liek, jump-start this whole "waifu" business

Junkhead

You said there are things that make you wish FE13 hadn't been localized. Is this one of them?

Then again, knowing Japan...

Edited by The Grey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might be partially responsible for SOME of the mentions. *cough cough Rey cough cough*

I think Rey would prefer removing Olivia from all his posts, sigs and avatars than to get close to you, so I don't think that's the case.

Edited by Nobody

The more I think about it, the more I realize that dating simulators are weirder, if not scarier than waifu simulators.

CASE IN POINT: There's this Japanese dating sim where your character can pursue a relationship with eight different people, two of which are his childhood friends. You can pursue a homosexual relationship with your male childhood friend, and that's all fine and dandy. You can also pursue a supposed heterosexual relationship with your female childhood friend...only to find out later when it's far too late that you hooked up with a chick with a dick.

So yeah. Scary shit.

Edited by Karaszure

The more I think about it, the more I realize that dating simulators are weirder, if not scarier than waifu simulators.

CASE IN POINT: There's this Japanese dating sim where your character can pursue a relationship with eight different people, two of which are his childhood friends. You can pursue a homosexual relationship with your male childhood friend, and that's all fine and dandy. You can also pursue a supposed heterosexual relationship with your female childhood friend...only to find out later when it's far too late that you hooked up with a chick with a dick.

So yeah. Scary shit.

All of them are bisexual/pansexual relationships.

Edited by Makaze

vagina-man

vagina-man

does whatever a vagina can

can take a dick, any size

catches STDs, just like flies

Watch out! Here comes vagina-man!

Is he strong? Listen bud—

He's got menstrual blood!Can he swing from a pole?Take a look in his hole!Hey there! There goes the vagina-man!