I wanna jump off a cliff )=

Junkhead

A certain user told me that there is technically 5 save files. Through the use of Casual Mode's (which I've never tried before) Battle Saves you could use those two little Save Files on the touch screen (which I've always wondered what they were for). So yeah, I thought it was a fantastic idea. As long as I Battle Saved and not overwrite my three other files, everything would be alright...until Ch.5, where I would overwrite my latest file which had fantasic characters (among them, DREAD FIGHTER LIBRA, The Brady and a stupid Cynthia).

Then I just didn't feel like playing for the rest of the night.

Don't folllow a certain character's example. We all know it was a stupid move anyway.

Drink coffee, everything will be better.

Still, it's just a game.

That's usually the solution.

Yeah, it's just a game...that I spent many hours on and had a really badass LIBRA, The Brady and Cynthia in it. I also didn't mention my battle nun Sumia, my stupid Gerome (who was incredibly stupid) and yeah )=

Soulmeryn.

Is your copy physical or digital? IIRC, if it's digital, you can make a back up of your saves.

Soul...meryn?

My game is an actual, physical copy. I can't backup save it.

I did the same thing when I only had 2 files.

Many saves doesnt fix not paying attention trust me.

Do a speed run itll make you feel better. Its not as daunting to fix when you abuse DlC and when you just look back on all the bad inheriting choices you made before. What I did this time around was basically DLC up parents as soon as I could for whatever skills they had to pass, and then bench them in favor of the kid, who I would use einhars to recruit. My avatar ended up underleveled for a while because severa and inigo did my carry

Edited by Tribute

Ouch, that sucks.

However if you enjoy the game that much, you could always start again. Just remember to take a break.

I lost all my FE6 saves where I had Zephiel unlocked. One of these days, I'll go back and do anoher 9 playthroughs to unlock Guinevere...

Oh man, id probably cry if i lost my current BADASS LIBRA. Seriously, hes fucking gr9 right now. Cuz i worked really hard to get him to Dread Fighter with Tomebreaker and A Support with LokiAvatar and Mjolnir bolt axe funzies. Welcome to Asgard, bitch!

/patpat It'll be ok, Soul.