I have a confession to make

Tables

Shouldn't Lyon replace Eirika?

Lyon? Uh, because he's a CC character, I don't think he's generally counted. Also, he'd replace Seth if anything, since Seth is the first listed unit (this game is weird like that). But really, it should be Myrrh. However having your Lord replaced by a character who will be joining a) at the same level as they normally do and b) is extremely powerful at that point, 16 chapters later... yeah, not such a great idea.

Lyon? Uh, because he's a CC character, I don't think he's generally counted. Also, he'd replace Seth if anything, since Seth is the first listed unit (this game is weird like that). But really, it should be Myrrh. However having your Lord replaced by a character who will be joining a) at the same level as they normally do and b) is extremely powerful at that point, 16 chapters later... yeah, not such a great idea.

He was making a joke about it being reversed.

He was making a joke about it being reversed.

No, I wasn't, I genuinely thought that reverse recruitment would mean the last CC character would be the first character to join (I also had no idea that Seth was listed as the first character, maybe it's because he makes a combat appearance against Valter in the opening).

I really wasn't sure if you were joking or not to be honest :P. Also I'm not sure if it's easy to change the recruitment of CC characters. Not to mention Lyon doesn't have an unpromoted class, most people don't do the CC, and getting ten CC characters as your first load, while also pushing the first ten normal characters totally out of the main game... not so fun.

Also flying Jeigan. Everyone loves that.