Come here if you want a challenge...

DragonBladeSniper

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a joke?

Was that a joke just now? Did you forget what were talking about, or something, this is a challenge thread? Also, this is EHH. Not HHM. It will be funny to see what he'd be like soloing on his own mode since hes much better than he does on HHM.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

Haha suicide that's a good one! *hides gun*

At least I'm sure that there aren't a bunch of liars on this forums. Because some people would go all like "I'VE DONE THIS TWICE!!!"

Ha! I've done this 3 TIMES! :lol:

i will try this, first i will do eem just to see if it is possible on that then i will attempt ehm but what are you supposed to do on the chapter you get hector and the chapter you lyn and endgame

i will try this, first i will do eem just to see if it is possible on that then i will attempt ehm but what are you supposed to do on the chapter you get hector and the chapter you lyn and endgame

Make them run away and if it's impossible to avoid fighting with some units remove all there weapons or kill them off.

Was that a joke just now? Did you forget what were talking about, or something, this is a challenge thread? Also, this is EHH. Not HHM. It will be funny to see what he'd be like soloing on his own mode since hes much better than he does on HHM.

Because Eliwood rocks so much that he should be able to solo his own hard mode, right? Sorry, but this ain't Sacred Stones.

Great....... i hope there are somehow no ememy magic uses in this game because he is level 18 and only had 1 res

WOW 1 RES ONLY?! If you win then you must be one of the best FE players that i've ever met... actually I haven't met you but you get the point... right? RIGHT?! XD I'm going crazy.

halfway through the level you get lyn, used the mine to make her not get attacked and i dought i will get past the desert level unless pent goes into beast mode.

Edited by noremaC

halfway through the level you get lyn, used the mine to make her not get attacked and i dought i will get past the desert level unless pent goes into beast mode.

heh I forgot about Pent... Well you are "not" aloud to let Pent kill everything. Oh no! I just remembered that you can't rescue Pent with Eliwood... I guess that means that you just have to let him kill whatever he wants. What a "shame".

stats at level 20, 36hp,18 str, 15 skill, 12 speed, 17 luck 14 def andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

1 res................ can i have matthew go get all the chests if eliwood kills all the people?