Come here if you want a challenge...

DragonBladeSniper

i restarted because he was rng screwed and these are his new stats 43 hp, 18 str, 19 skill, 14 spd, 16 luck, 14 def, 9 res, 7 move (yay boots)

i am on chapter 26, i am stopping for a bit ( dont really like thise chapter) but will probaly finish it tomorrow, i dont think hard mode is possible

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i restarted because he was rng screwed and these are his new stats 43 hp, 18 str, 19 skill, 14 spd, 16 luck, 14 def, 9 res, 7 move (yay boots)

i am on chapter 26, i am stopping for a bit ( dont really like thise chapter) but will probaly finish it tomorrow, i dont think hard mode is possible

Wow... wait a minute... how did you get boots if you didn't finish chapter 26? Or are you in the middle of the chapter...? And I guess I could let you use Matthew but I thought that you get a few keys.

well that would be impossible seeing how you dont have eliwood on chapter one and HAVE to use hector on EVERY chapter

Ok, good point, but it wouldn't matter THAT much if you used Hector on ONE chapter, right? And you can just unequip Hector and have him run away on every other chapter.

Ok, good point, but it wouldn't matter THAT much if you used Hector on ONE chapter, right? And you can just unequip Hector and have him run away on every other chapter.

Then it would be a game of " How to prevent hector from dying AND keep elwood from getting owned. Nearly impossible.

I was asking if I should. Anyway, can I give him stat ups?

Oh course you can!

You do realize that is your only buffer against some of the RNG screwage that might occur...

Oh course you can!

You do realize that is your only buffer against some of the RNG screwage that might occur...

if you get rng screwed at all you can't do good even with stat boosters, i got almost blessed yet i still strugled with stat boosters, if you dont get almost perfect stats you might as well start over

if you get rng screwed at all you can't do good even with stat boosters, i got almost blessed yet i still strugled with stat boosters, if you dont get almost perfect stats you might as well start over

I meant as a buffer to prevent total RNG screwage. Sorta like you never got owned in some stat.