Come here if you want a challenge...

DragonBladeSniper

Gonna give him an Energy Ring, Dragonshield, and a Secret book.

Give him EVERYTHING.

Also, before I forget, if hax trick, like the mine trick are allowed, I suggest you use that on the level where Viada comes enhanced by Nergal's magic. If you trade her spear with some enemy that drops an item, you can get it. All the bonuses that she are actually on the spear, not her. This could be potentially life saving when Eliwood gets a B in Lances. It's got insane bonuses. Like +14 res and 5 def and 17 hp, and more.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, I tried something like this expect I used Hector on Hard Mode. It did not go well, though I did mange to reach the chapter where you got to fight Darin....but then I gave up. I don't think I shall try anything like that again, way too difficult. I obviously couldn't solo every chapter just using Hector.

Just now, I tried something like this expect I used Hector on Hard Mode. It did not go well, though I did mange to reach the chapter where you got to fight Darin....but then I gave up. I don't think I shall try anything like that again, way too difficult. I obviously couldn't solo every chapter just using Hector.

My lvl 16 Hector with 17 str and 19 def can. He's frickin beast.

Give him EVERYTHING.

Also, before I forget, if hax trick, like the mine trick are allowed, I suggest you use that on the level where Viada comes enhanced by Nergal's magic. If you trade her spear with some enemy that drops an item, you can get it. All the bonuses that she are actually on the spear, not her. This could be potentially life saving when Eliwood gets a B in Lances. It's got insane bonuses. Like +14 res and 5 def and 17 hp, and more.

Even though it's cheap I guess your aloud to use the mine trick.

My lvl 16 Hector with 17 str and 19 def can. He's frickin beast.

Yeah Hector is quite powerful, mine turned out quite good, he managed to capped strenght, speed and defense...but I realised even at his most powerful, he would not be able to take down Loyd or Linus. Also I had just been focusing on leveling up Hector only, so my other units a crap.

Yeah Hector is quite powerful, mine turned out quite good, he managed to capped strenght, speed and defense...but I realised even at his most powerful, he would not be able to take down Loyd or Linus. Also I had just been focusing on leveling up Hector only, so my other units a crap.

Any swordslayers available at that time.

Give him EVERYTHING.

HOLY CRAP I DID NOT KNOW THIS. so thats what uber spear was

well i wish i would have known that so i would have tryed to get it >.< o well, i will try to finish tomorrow, havent been able to play today

Where in the game r u?