After you beat the game...

replay the game, with self-imposed challenges. I had a blast with my Tier1 run, and other challenges like no magic or no supporting are neat ways to make the game fun for yourself.

Without DLC:

-Recruit the Spotpass Paralogue characters

-Get max Renown

-Complete the support log

-Train your favorite Spotpass characters

-Minmax for the sake of minmaxing

-Beat Lunatic+ Classic

-Make a Streetpass team

With DLC, all of the above plus the Challenge pack/Apotheosis and reading every single conversation. You can do challenge runs too, but it's kind of hard to find a balance between too easy and impossible.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Maxing out a StreetPass team is always a good thing. You can also try grinding out units to complete their skill pools (which I've recently done for Sumia and beloved Sully).

There's nothing to do because there's no postgame. What we refer to as "postgame" are things that can be done before the final chapter. Beating the game unlocks prizes, but not additional missions or anything else.

There's nothing to do because there's no postgame. What we refer to as "postgame" are things that can be done before the final chapter. Beating the game unlocks prizes, but not additional missions or anything else.

Well, there is... Kind of. There Lunatic+, which is essentially the same, but harder, and requires you to beat lunatic first.

i don't see how that's rude... but whatever. just play it again. it gets boring, so i just stopped playing.

i don't know how you say it's boring. A player can make a different run on a different difficulty level, different pairings. i've played the game 600+ hours and i can honestly say that different run make the game fun rather than doing the exact same thing every time.

I have to ask myself what is it about the game that I find enjoyable. Predominantly it is the core gameplay. However, it occasionally needs a new layer on top. This can be done by switching games. Changing characters or difficulties only works the first couple of times for me.