Your favorite Gen 6 Pokemon?

Anacybele

Talonflame annoys me more because I see its ugly face a lot and that my team lacks a counter to him. I'm not really a fan of rock type.

Look at my avatar. That's the answer for your talonflame problems (rotom-w)

Edited by Nobody

Ah yes I see Rotom W a lot online for that. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Rotom. My Mamoswine usually deals with my Talonflame problems as of now. He can take a hit and one shots it in return, but he takes a lot of damage in the process.

I used a Tyrantrum before that, but I was disappointed in the mon so I switched him for Mamoswine.

Ah Talonflame; no one has been this happy about an early route bird since Staraptor.

Completely deserves it though; kick ass design and the most powerful priority move in the series is bro.

@Ana: Klefki isn't thaaat bad...

Its design doesn't bother me, and it's a bitch to fight online. It's a fantastic Prankster abuser, so anyone who goes for the tried and true formula that is ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK will be stopped to a halt. It's helped by best defensive typing.

Edited by Mister Sunshine Sprinkles

My favorite from generation 6 is definite Aegislash, I'm a fan of a lot of ghost types so I was really pleased when I discovered that Honedge ends up evolving into an awesome Pokemon.

The Pokemon that I hate most this generation is definitely Klefki, it is so overused and annoying to fight. I carry Rotom-Heat just to deal with it.

Froakie line

Fletchling line

Flabebe line

Honedge line

Malamar line

Skiddoo line

I'm kind of neutral to the rest. Talonflame and Aegislash are my top favorites though.

edit- omf I forgot about Klefki IT'S THE CUTEST little jingly dragonslayer

Edited by Lockhart