Personality question

Metal Rabbit

Also I've built up a bit of a resistance to hot and cold due to constant hoddie wearing though if it gets either really hot or cold without a hoddie on, I get the full effect of the condition

I must admit, I try to be nice all the time but occasionally I lapse and do something rather mean. Usually it's because I've been nice to someone who seems to have few friends, then they start following me around and I discover WHY they have so few friends.

tell me about it. that has also happened to me with a guy at school, except that the guy developed a crush for me.....

<_< he would make his feelings public, and putting us in the spotlight. and i was NOT interested in him in that way.

i felt horrible. and guilty.

oh, and i have something else. people tell me all the time i'm naive..... i think the best of everybody. is that bad?

Edited by Psyche Ridell Crimea

tell me about it. that has also happened to me with a guy at school, except that the guy developed a crush for me.....

<_< he would make his feelings public, and putting us in the spotlight. and i was NOT interested in him in that way.

i felt horrible. and guilty.

oh, and i have something else. people tell me all the time i'm naive..... i think the best of everybody. is that bad?

As long as you aren't TOO trusting like giving someone you dont know info like where you live and where you go and your phone number. But being trustworthy is a good quality as long as its only to a certain extent.

I always check for ulterior motives(blame my dad).

I don't like to argue excessively(blame my mom).

I have a very high tolerance for anything and everything(blame my mom and dad).

I can be very lazy at times. I have an excellent memory for things I deem important, which are usually facts about someone's past or demeanor, things I use for my own version of profiling. Because of this, I sometimes show insight on a person's personality that isn't normal for casual friends/acquaintances or my teachers. I normally try to maintain warm outward appearances so I can continue to get along with everyone I deal with on a daily basis. By that I mean making jokes or playing the fool. I'll keep this mask up for anyone who is kind or isn't doing me any harm, but if you piss me off, I can be cold. Another thing I can do sometimes is say something awkward, but this is usually on purpose, I just make it look like a mistake. Again, part of the 'playing the fool'/giving people something to laugh at.

I always check for ulterior motives(blame my dad).

I don't like to argue excessively(blame my mom).

I have a very high tolerance for anything and everything(blame my mom and dad).

Lol...I'm almost the same, the first two, especially (without the blaming parts, of course).