Personality question

Metal Rabbit

What's a trait of yourself that you notice?

I notice that I like to play games with people. I almost never help people directly, but will give clues and lead them on to do what I want. It's because I'm a bit of a jerk and I'm prideful. So I love when a person plays along with the game.

I also hate being ignored... and I play my games to hint to others to never neglect me.

I must admit, I try to be nice all the time but occasionally I lapse and do something rather mean. Usually it's because I've been nice to someone who seems to have few friends, then they start following me around and I discover WHY they have so few friends.

I also mess with people sometimes when I'm bored/irritated.

...yeah, I can be a real jerk if I'm not careful.

I seem to do/say things without thinking, making me sometimes act like a jerk but in forums and online i don't seem like a jerk because you have to think about what you are typing unlikr talking were your mind can be totaly blank but you are still holding a conversation

Edited by noremaC

What's a trait of yourself that you notice?

I notice that I like to play games with people. I almost never help people directly, but will give clues and lead them on to do what I want. It's because I'm a bit of a jerk and I'm prideful. So I love when a person plays along with the game.

I also hate being ignored... and I play my games to hint to others to never neglect me.

positives: I can play along with jokes really well(If I know it's a joke), I'm also real easy to get along with.

Negatives:Bolded part of the quote

I'm fun! :)

Fixed to perfection :D (Get ready, another "from the heart" post) Don't think of yourself negatively, then everyone else thinks so too. If you say your fun people will start to think your fun. (I've had my own experiances)

EDIT: Nightmare look at my post

Edited by FEFL

according to the sigs in my yearbook i should "please move as far away from here as possible then once you get there kill yourself because nobody will ever want to be around you nomatter where you live" love, mom and dad

not really that was from my friend, we put stuff like that in alot of peoples yearbooks to see thier reactions

but back to the supject at hand i have found that alot of people around here think too little of themselves

I notice that I can't stand being serious. I can't. Unless it's really needed, I have a bad habit of changing the subject when it happens. And I'm also quiet around a lot of people. I have this thing where, if I think I'm annoying someone/ have made someone mad, I avoid them for a while. I have like really bad confidence in myself and if I'm criticized/ proven wrong on something, I get mad at myself, or something like that. When someone gets mad at me, I blame it on myself. I just don't like getting mad back.

I don't hold grudges at all. And I don't ever use the word 'hate' when I express dislike to anything, I just say 'I don't like it' or something. I don't like being ignored either.. also, any insults or anything that I throw are always blunt, never sharp. It's like I always have hesitation in my attacks. That's just how I describe it, anyway.

I also talk too much olo

I don't talk much because a} I never have anything to say b} no one would know what the hell I'd be talking about anyway c} I just don't feel like talking. I like to be left alone at home so I can do my own thing. If I'm not staring at a screen or I'm not at work, I'm bored

Edited by CGV

I'm very quite and i laugh randomly

I also say things that hurt others without thinking.

I've done that before without even meaning it or knowing I said anything wrong. This is probably why I don't get offended or mad that easily

I'm pretty lazy. I get cold very easily, and I don't get hot very easily. I tend to repeat myself. I can be too nice or too mean for my own good.

Oh, yeah, and that. My dad thinks it's annoying, olo, but I really can't help it. ;_;

Oh, by the way, I get hot very easily, but I don't get cold too easily. :'D