phobia

7dcKO.png7dcLl.png

Phobia probably didn't realise it, but Armads gives +25 HP IIRC.

I did, and I was going to show it in the next chapter

actually, i read that wrong, i did notice that armads had a health boost, did you not see rath with 70+ HP?

i thought you meant i didnt notice durandal, which i noticed as well

Edited by phobia

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey klok, can you show us Wil's class change? I wanna see it badly :(

It's supposed to be a halberdier. I don't usually spoiler, but Karla is supposed to be a dragoon and Geitz was supposed to be a pre-promote halberdier. Wallace was supposed to be a mageknight.

I keep saying "supposed to" because it requires 1) Repointing the entire class array which I don't know how to do and can't find a tutorial for and 2) requires importing map sprites, which Arch's tutorial for some reason didn't work for me. Therefore Karla and Geitz won't be their intended classes until post-LP, if I can get help from someone on those matters.

It's supposed to be a halberdier. I don't usually spoiler, but Karla is supposed to be a dragoon and Geitz was supposed to be a pre-promote halberdier. Wallace was supposed to be a mageknight.

I keep saying "supposed to" because it requires 1) Repointing the entire class array which I don't know how to do and can't find a tutorial for and 2) requires importing map sprites, which Arch's tutorial for some reason didn't work for me. Therefore Karla and Geitz won't be their intended classes until post-LP, if I can get help from someone on those matters.

Dragoon? What? o.o

and Geitz would be a type of solider too?

and aw

Some new changes:

Female sages and druids can now promote to a third tier.

Dark classes have been renamed: Heretic/Sorceror/Dark Wizard, and UberSage is the T3 for both female classes, which has been renamed Witch.

Restore staff has been altered to mag/2 range. More useful this way.

The differences between the various T3's are subtle, but there.

1. Archsages can't gain dark magic. They alone have access to Forblaze.

2. Dark Wizards can't gain light magic. They alone have access to Erishkigal.

3. Witches have access to all magic and staves. They cannot use either of the proprietary tomes mentioned above.

I am also putting in one additional Ultimate Seal, somewhere at the end of the game. You will also be able to buy the US at the final secret shop (Limstella's chapter) for 50,000 gold.

That's all for now, folks.

i haven't been feeling well and have had a very small amount of free time besides, so i haven't beaten it

my apologies (it being the next chapter)

i literally hate this chapter

[spoiler=what the shit is this fuck]

QCXvgQo.png

what the fuck is this bat shit

k4bNtOQ.png

5 use uber spear, w0w

0Eu0kSL.png

lost every single bit of novelty she had, FUCKING BENCHED

qhTZMn9.png

this is horse shit

IrFfETQ.png
GO Go MARCUS RESCUE JAFFER
6CRySUq.png

mistake meant to rescue someone

7E5Kihr.png

worst palette ever

abbdnvC.png

this is who i wanted to rescue

mK65egx.png

much better

zJtobRP.png

You fucking incompetent shit, why can't you hit this son of a bitch? he can fucking hit himself

X0sgoeE.png

piss OFF
hGzOmpm.png

FUCK

vWRBIdM.png

Let's try this bullcrap again

JgnKsrF.png
Can you be less useless now Oswin

kOo8MuD.png
WHY DID YOU GET HURT

sc4k4xN.png

Trash

3XpwBSq.png

what the fucking shit-fucking fuck

InbA0SD.png

LET'S TRY AGAIN

fcR1k2K.png

kill yourself oswin

2Qz7AzL.png

Hawkeye>Oswin.

oqp1NRG.png

that was fuckin close

ibi3YWy.png

JAFFAR, ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD OR SOMETHING?
LIKE NO SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU AN IDIOT

fJp6D9H.pngFxfZrc7.png

Get over here slut

btw that paladin is maxime he can attack heath from there.

dhkL9wC.png

Better.

8t0I3Wl.png

coolest shot of all time

GgNIAg8.png

nice

5LVXMTe.png

this are looking up

haWB3BE.png

non-combat thief must carry things

U7L431G.png

fucking shit accidents

ahLSCpT.png

jAFFAR I SWEAR
ON MY FUCKING LIFE

vSxAnab.png

NOT EVEN.

NOT EVEN ON THE PILLAR.

xkKt4yT.png

What! can you not see the goddamn warrior riGHT THERE!? THE LIGHTS ARE FUCKING ON, NINO

uCyOzs3.png

what EVER

EOHuTiJ.pngj1lHGxi.png

NINO YOU ARE THE WORST GREEN UNIT OF ALL TIME
SFNXAZT.png

WhaTEVER

myldLyx.png2nQHpNQ.png

move bitch

XClV3mf.png

IDIOT
2WWCBzK.png

I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE
IMogCnI.png

YOU CAN EAT SHIT

wdb4ejl.png

bye

Okkkkkk I'll nerf it :B

For pub release though, it probably won't be nerfed and it'll still be FoW. You're expected to have an Archsage at this point, though I admit it could be annoying getting the Archsage promotion item. Also people who play like Phobia are at a disadvantage so... hm. Will have to think it over, but it's definitely designed w/Archsage in mind.

P.S.

1. Nino's palette changes when you recruit her. The same as all green ally and red enemy units do, FE7 fucks with their palette. She actually has a cool one once recruited.

2. Her growths are twice as good as FE7 growths, just a ref for the viewers when they play this. She'll likely max all stats if you level her up.

3. Jaffar's ai is lol.

I'll move Jaffar to the Pillar and tell him to sit his ass down. Might just give him the S ranked lance too, but I didn't wanna force the S rank on him.

Don't forget to screenshot the various goodie-holders on the chapter '3'

Edited by Klok

I'm 100% tempted to beg you to let me trial run that chapter.

Edit: Well, Klok's generous and gave me the chapter to trial the fuck out of it.

One thing I can say...

What.

The.

Fuck?

All of these loots.

Holy

Shit.

And those three units are there to be a joke I hope? I'm sure Klok and Phobia know which ones. :|

edit2: Playing from the start to get feelings for the items change (I can't really get into it mid game if items changed majorly, so I'm checking few progress before then)

(Yes, I died around 6 times on chapter 28. It was terrifying.)

Edited by Fateborn

Actually if you have an Archsage you can use a combination of Aureola (15 MAG boost) plus Rescue to rescue all three friendlies by turn 2 or 3. From there it's just rushing the chests.

The only character you absolutely HAVE to rescue is the prince. I guess letting Jaffar/Nino Bombastic die is OK too, but you do lose out on the gaiden.

SO, BEST SOLUTION! I'll put all three green units in the middle of the map! I thought locking Jaffar to the pillar and moving Nino to the safest spot imaginable would make the chapter easier but maybe not...?