Cancelled

SoulSilver

I swear we had another topic like this several weeks ago....not counting the slew we had over the last year, but oh well, whatever... XP

Chrom/FeMU

MaMU/Tiki

Lon'qu/Lissa

Frederick/Sumia

Stahl/Sully

Vaike/Cordelia

Virion/Cherche

Kellam/Miriel

Ricken/Nowi

Gaius/Maribelle

Gregor/Panne

Henry/Tharja

Libra/Olivia

Owain/Lucina

Gerome/Cynthia

Inigo/Severa

Yarne/Nah

Brady/Kjelle

Laurent/Noire

And yes, this really should be in the Awakening section.

This is totally in the wrong section, but whatevs. :P

These are my OTPs for the game and they shall never change. <3

Frederick x Female Avatar (or Kelli, as I call her. :3)
Frederick x Cordelia (would go with this if I ever picked a male Avatar)
Chrom x Olivia
Lon'qu x Cherche
Gaius x Maribelle
Stahl x Cordelia
Donnel x Lissa

Vaike x Sully

Kellam x Miriel
Gregor x Tharja
Ricken x Nowi

Virion x Panne
Henry x Sumia

Gerome x Lucina

Inigo x Severa

Owain x Cynthia

Yarne x Nah

Laurent x Kjelle

Morgan x Noire

A few of these were leftovers decisions. However, I have an OC named Antoinette, who I ship with Inigo and then would pair Morgan with Severa. So in my personal headcanon, they're my OTPs. But in-game, the pairings listed above are.

I thought OTP stood for "One True Pairing"... *scratches head*

My favorite pairing in Awakening is RickenxOlivia, although StahlxOlivia, InigoxCyntia, and LaurentxLucina are good runnerups.

I don't have any OTPs for Awakening. "OTP" is a very inflexible word, and Awakening's pairings are highly flexible. In other FE games such as FE7, FE8, or FE9 I can understand OTPs, but not in Awakening. Yes, I do have some pairings I like more than others, but I am not so attached to them that I can't bear to pair the characters with other people. Doing the same pairings over and over again in Awakening is boring anyway.

I don't have any OTPs for Awakening. "OTP" is a very inflexible word, and Awakening's pairings are highly flexible. In other FE games such as FE7, FE8, or FE9 I can understand OTPs, but not in Awakening. Yes, I do have some pairings I like more than others, but I am not so attached to them that I can't bear to pair the characters with other people. Doing the same pairings over and over again in Awakening is boring anyway.

I look at 'OTP' as 'a pairing I like', really.

Yeah, same here. :P

Also, Silver Lightning is right that there have been lots of threads on this topic, even for other games. How about there just be one big general favorite pairings thread in the General FE section? I did make something like this ages ago and it turned into a giant annoying drama fest, but this time, it would just be civilized posting about pairings we like, not debates over which make sense and which don't and such. People can say they like straight pairings, crack pairings, gay/lesbian pairings, whatever, so long as there's no crap about it. :P

"OTP" stands for "one true pairing", yes? What if I like multiple options for a certain character? Henry is a good example, because I love almost all of Henry's romantic supports. So ... do I ship Henry with over half the female cast and they're all my OTPs for Henry? To me, OTP implies "one person for another person." In Awakening, that's hard to choose, even if I like certain pairings more than others.

YarnexAvatar

YarnexChrom

YarnexFrederick

YarnexVirion

YarnexStahl

YarnexVaike

YarnexKellam

YarnexDonnel

YarnexLon'qu

YarnexRicken

YarnexGaius

YarnexGregor

YarnexLibra

YarnexHenry

YarnexBasilio

YarnexPriam

YarnexWalhart

YarnexGangrel

EDIT: Forgot a few:

YarnexMorgan

YarnexOwain

YarnexInigo

YarnexBrady

YarnexGerome

YarnexLaurent

Edited by Esme

I generally view it as a favorite pairing in a specific game/book/whatever, but not necessarily defend it with your life. For example, Roy/Lilina is my FE6 OTP, but I obviously don't have a problem going against it (otherwise we wouldn't have TSORA(IGH), now would we?).

The only pairing I ever really defend with my life is Eliwood/Ninian, even then, I was able to suck up my pride and write Naga's Bell.

So I just limit it to 'favorite pairing'.

"OTP" stands for "one true pairing", yes? What if I like multiple options for a certain character? Henry is a good example, because I love almost all of Henry's romantic supports. So ... do I ship Henry with over half the female cast and they're all my OTPs for Henry? To me, OTP implies "one person for another person." In Awakening, that's hard to choose, even if I like certain pairings more than others.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

ノットディスシットアゲン。

I honestly dislike that term. Heavily.

For me, it's associated with unflinching, unreasonable fans that are immovable with which fictional characters should be in a relationship with which and should be accepted by *everyone*.

ノットディスシットアゲン。

I honestly dislike that term. Heavily.

For me, it's associated with unflinching, unreasonable fans that are immovable with which fictional characters should be in a relationship with which and should be accepted by *everyone*.

i see you have a point there. i guess i used the wrong term, sowy :$