[spoiler=see teams here]

Elieson's team

tpz7.pngcq4w.pngqkc9.pngz3ve.pngseqr.png

vs.

PKL's team!

e8dv.pngoi2g.png8h5g.pngk35x.pngokla.png

Turn 10.

cq4w.pngvs k35x.png

PKL's Rolf (Silver Bow) attacks Elieson's Oscar (Wishblade)!

14 dmg 100% hit 0% crit 15% Deadeye

(41 61 71 33)

Oscar receives 14/60 damage!

Oscar counterattacks!

17 dmg 84% hit 0% crit 26% Sol

( 71 83 11 92)

Rolf receives 17/60 damage!

Both parties survive the fight.

Elieson                       PKL

Ike 60/60                     Tibarn 67/67 [5]
Oscar 46/60                   Boyd 44/60      
Soren 0/60                    Mist 0/58    
Kieran 60/60                  Rolf 43/60     
Stefan 0/50                   Brom 0/60   

Elieson acts next.

Edited by Espinosa

10cjdbb.jpg

Proving that Deadeye functions exactly like we've been using it in LA all along. Deadeye Shinon weighed down by Calill targets a cat with a sandbag Steel Bow forge. 33 hit turns into 66.

Yeah but from the site I understood it literally doubled the hit before taking avo into consideration. It was confusing. I thought it worked like that, otherwise I would've just Silver Bow'd. You might want to clarify mechanics like that in the OP...Elie, can I redo and attack with Silver Bow instead?

EDIT: A simple "Deadeye doubles DISPLAYED hit" in the OP next time.

Edited by PKL

Hell I even realized that deadeye doubled the displayed hit, and I fail to realize anything most days

It's up to Espihosta, idc

Hell I even realized that deadeye doubled the displayed hit, and I fail to realize anything most days

It's up to Espihosta, idc

Idk, it wasnt so obvious to me. I just thought it doubled hit (drastic I know) to make it 100 always, like the name implies. Since I havent seen anything but 100s from Rolf and Shinon, I thought it worked like that. My thought process was basically:

"Hmm, Rolf does 13 damage with Silver Bow+ and 12 with Brave Bow, but I have 100 hit anyway, might as well go Brave Bow so I have 2 chances at Deadeye"

Since I don't have to re-do like 5 turns, I don't have a problem with this, but it really wasn't my fault in any imaginable way either, so Elie has to decide as the one side benefiting from keepings the things as they currently are.

And yeah, if you weren't targeting Oscar with his +45 avo I'm sure you'd never tell the difference. Even if you targeted Ike with Oscar still alive, it would look more or less 'right', even if not 100%.

Who else am I gonna target? I need to get rid of Oscar, now. Or else I wont win lategame. Hello?

Well, I see three targets on the field; don't know why you'd limit yourself to the dodgiest one of them all currently.