The Most Amazing and Broken Streetpass Team Setup Ever

PapaDragon

Better to have two repeat items than two items that can't even be bought! If you want to help out the newer players, then both will be a boon.

Fair enough, but how about items that can't be bought from Spotpass teams - which, I will remind you, can be summoned without limit and are available as soon as Streetpassing is.

Whaaaat? IS, why do you do these things? First the Legacy Character Streetpass glitch, now this? Good grieving.

Thank you for pointing this out - I've updated my post to reflect the inability to provide an easy(ish) to obtain super unit... at least the items work out.

Just clearing it up, it's not a glitch.

It's the same with the Japanese version.

Sending people over via streetpass only gives them the skills they have. Though I don't exactly know if their internal levels are kept.

Fair enough, but how about items that can't be bought from Spotpass teams - which, I will remind you, can be summoned without limit and are available as soon as Streetpassing is.

Master Seals are store-buyable come Chapter 12, with Second Seals not far behind - if you're going to include them with that logic, then I see no reason why you can't consolidate a couple more items onto there, as opposed to putting two items that can't be bought at all.

I'd add a Rescue staff and maybe an HP tonic. They're buyable later, sure, but just so happen to be a lot more useful in the early chapters. Ward could also be useful, I don't think any Spotpass teams carry that. My team that I sell myself stuff with actually carries all of the tonics, just in case a Risen decides to get saucy and I'm on Lunatic+.