The Most Amazing and Broken Streetpass Team Setup Ever

PapaDragon

Hang on to your smallclothes, because my Spotpass team just puts all others to shame. BOW BEFORE ITS MIGHT.

===================================================================================================

Team Name: You're Welcome!

MaleMU - Thief: Superior Bow, Underdog Bow, Towering Bow, Glass Bow, Slack Bow

Chrom - Archer: Superior Edge, Soothing Sword, Glass Sword, Rapier, Tree Branch

Lissa - Troubadour: Superior Lance, Shockstick, Miniature Lance, Glass Lance, Log

Frederick - Wyvern Rider: Aversa's Night, Wilderwind, Superior Jolt, Dying Blaze, Door Key

Virion - Mage: Catharsis, Balmwood Staff, Kneader, Hammerne, Chest Key

Sully - Myrmidon: Orsin's Hatchet, Superior Axe, Volant Axe, Glass Axe, Ladle

Vaike - Thief: Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, Secret Book, Speedwing

Stahl - Myrmidon: Sweet Tincture, Gaius's Confect, Kris's Confect, Tiki's Tear, Seed of Trust

Miriel - Troubadour: Goddess Icon, Dracoshield, Talisman, Naga's Tear (I have to try), and Boots (Again, have to try)

Sumia - Pegasus Knight: Arms Scroll, Master Seal, Second Seal, Rift Door, Master Key

MaleMU (@Level 10): +Spd, -Def

All units: completely capped stats in all classes, including limit breaker, all weapon ranks at A, all skills earned, and no skills currently equipped.

Anybody else take this approach to craft such a godly team?

Rate and discuss!

Edit: First, if I could give everyone crap stats except for MyUnit, I would - this setup would work much better that way. Second, I should probably make *everyone* a first-tier flyer (Wyvern Rider or Pegasus Knight) for maximum brokenness.

Edit 2: Well, crap. Streetpass characters only come with their equipped skills. So much for that idea...

Edited by PapaDragon

So what is the skill setup for the spotpass team then? You have all the skills but what are you using?

I said it in my post, but none. On anybody.

Nice!

Unfortunately, you can sell those items on the Streetpass store. Here is a list of items you can't sell (scroll all the way down).

I'm aware. Like I said, I had to try, and there really aren't any other items I wanted to put in.

How can you label it "broken" if you aren't putting out your optimal broken setup? Really this is just grinding all the classes and skills for a select dozen characters. "Broken" would be a team that carefully utilizies a combination of class ability, maxed stats, skills, and supports to make units that buff each other perfectly and complement each other's flaws perfectly.

A better title would be "My list of fully grinded characters."

How can you label it "broken" if you aren't putting out your optimal broken setup? Really this is just grinding all the classes and skills for a select dozen characters. "Broken" would be a team that carefully utilizies a combination of class ability, maxed stats, skills, and supports to make units that buff each other perfectly and complement each other's flaws perfectly.

TBH, only my Avatar needs to be grinded to max for this setup to work.

Also, take a look at each character, their class, and the equipment each one has been given. Does this help convey what exactly I'm trying to accomplish?

When I see "spotpass team" I assume you're attempting to make a team that will will be encountered by other FEAplayers randomly when they pass by you that will give them a massive challenge and be extremely hard to beat. If that's what you're trying to go for then this is average at best.

If it's something else then I have no idea.

Edited by Klok

Does anything strike you as odd about the items each character is carrying?

Does it strike you as odd that I chose unpromoted classes with defenses as low as they could go?

If I could make everyone have crappy stats besides my MU, I would.

What could I *possibly* be trying to accomplish here?

*sigh*

The joke

^

^

^

^

^

Your head.

The point of this team is to be as easy to beat as possible - ideally, the only maxed unit would be the MyUnit, but I already maxed my team when I thought of this. Everyone is equipped with weapons that they cannot use, if they are given weapons at all. If a team is too low level to scratch my team, one can simply hire Jaffar, give him a bronze sword or two, and wait for Lethality to proc. They could go ahead and buy my unit outright, but that is much more expensive.

I have included every weapon and item that can't be found in normal stores or Spotpass teams, as well as a Master and Second seal for early game teams.

I was trying to make a lame attempt at humor. I see so many Streetpass setups trying to be as difficult or trollish as possible, I thought I'd take the ball and run in the complete opposite direction.

Not sure if Klok is being facetious, or just didn't get the joke...

I did something like that once. Then I decided to keep doing it with my current Streetpass team, but also make them kinda vaguely challenging (the team consists of 10 sages with max forged Celica's Gales, LB and various other skills. Each person is also carrying two other Celica's Gales, forged to all different levels (no more than 3 increases in any one stat, most in a combination of mt/hit only), and two other items that would be useful to buy (such as stat boosters and some rare non-dropped weapons).

Oh and all the characters are gen 1 Sages, because then you get some fun, not often seen character/classes (Sage Kellam? Sage Virion? Sage Sumia? etc.)

A bunch of T1's with all the skills?

:facepalm:

OT: Thanks for that, I was very much amused. I was expecting a bow based team due to one of the first sentences, so you definitely caught me offguard.

I pray no one has to do battle with your team.

EDIT: Honestly, I'm just currently tempted to make files with my exact same avatar style every time, and make a silly street-pass team using an army of identical avatars by recruiting them all on my main file.

Edited by TrollHunter

A bunch of T1's with all the skills?

ip9jQ2y.png

Come on now. Both possibilities:

A) You didn't get the joke

B) Just trying to get a laugh

...still has you jumping the gun.

ip9jQ2y.png

Come on now. Both possibilities:

A) You didn't get the joke

B) Just trying to get a laugh

...still has you jumping the gun.

I didn't realize it was a joke topic. But now I realize that the goal was making a team that gives the other streetpasser an easy EXP boost when they fight you (Since the more skills your characters have and the more inner levels, the more exp they give)

So I streetpassed a guy the other day (It wasn't an outrealm order), recruited his Avatar, and the only skills it came with were the ones it had equipped. Nothing in reserve, just LB, Aggressor, and some other stuff. I don't know if this happens every time, but you might want to check...

So I streetpassed a guy the other day (It wasn't an outrealm order), recruited his Avatar, and the only skills it came with were the ones it had equipped. Nothing in reserve, just LB, Aggressor, and some other stuff. I don't know if this happens every time, but you might want to check...

I've had the same issue as well, actually. I've streetpassed at least three people with limit broken avatars and skills that suggest that they've gone through certain classes. But when I looked at their avatar in the logbook, they only come with the skills that they were equipped with.

I suggest Noble Rapier/Mire in place of Naga's Tear/Boots.

Why? Noble Rapier comes with Pr. Marth's team, while Mire comes with Gharnef and Raydrik.

I'm aware that Naga's Tear and Boots are a futile exercise, but I couldn't think of any other items, and I figured I could at least show that I tried.

I've had the same issue as well, actually. I've streetpassed at least three people with limit broken avatars and skills that suggest that they've gone through certain classes. But when I looked at their avatar in the logbook, they only come with the skills that they were equipped with.

Whaaaat? IS, why do you do these things? First the Legacy Character Streetpass glitch, now this? Good grieving.

Thank you for pointing this out - I've updated my post to reflect the inability to provide an easy(ish) to obtain super unit... at least the items work out.

You might want to try just sending over the skills you know you'll want/need- a super-Jeigan can get by with a lot less. My anti-Lunatic+ Avatar is a +Def/-Mag Wyvern Rider/Lord with Pass, Deliverer, Galeforce, Armsthrift/Despoil, and Renewal, and I never really find myself wanting for more. It can break weapons, snipe thieves, distract mobs, ferry healers... Everything a good Jeigan should be able to do.

(Since the more skills your characters have and the more inner levels, the more exp they give)

Oh really? The latter is something I thought might be the case, but have never had opportunity to test. The former though I have never heard before. Skills make no difference to normal enemies, it seems odd they'd affect streetpass ones.

For MU, I'll go:

Pegasus Knight / Wyvern Knight Lv.10 - Armsthrift, Galeforce, Deliverer, Movement+1

or

Dark Mage Lv.10 - Armsthrift, Galeforce, Vantage, Vengeance / Sol

For MaMU, replace Galeforce with Despoil.

(Edit) I'm not discussing items on sale because you should be knowing what you really need on self-tagging.

Edited by MelonGx

Why? Noble Rapier comes with Pr. Marth's team, while Mire comes with Gharnef and Raydrik.

I'm aware that Naga's Tear and Boots are a futile exercise, but I couldn't think of any other items, and I figured I could at least show that I tried.

Better to have two repeat items than two items that can't even be bought! If you want to help out the newer players, then both will be a boon.