SUPER EXTRA HARD HACK

Kobazco

Its goning to be painful, hard and very very FUSTRATING!!! IM TALKING ABOUT LUNATIC LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ive kinda always wanted to make an absurdly hard fire emblem with minimal story and more gameplay. Also cause im bad at events :D.

Gonna start on this today or tommorow yayayayayay.

Welllllllllll this is prob never gonna be worked on unless i fell like being an ass so expect.. very... slow .progress... I'll prob just go work on project Juan most of my time :D

Also Klok your hack also looks really good I love any type of hack or anything that includes random classes or weapons ect. RANDOM = FUN

Edited by Kobazco

If someone on the forum asks you to stop talking in an intentionally annoying way, please do. It's disrespectful to the very people who might be able to give you advice about what you can do.

Also, there are many challenge hacks out there. What about yours is going to make things interesting? And what would actually make it fun?

You say its goning to be painful? What's that, very painful and hard too (I LOVE BEING FUSTRATED sexually)? OMG UR TALKING ABOUT LUNATIC LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY Exclamation Point Redundant Exclamation Point x 10 I AM SO HYPE! Stories are for english majors anyways, manly men don't need them! And what do you know, ive always wanted to play an fe that's absurdly hard, because I can relate to those types of things (especially when I think about this hack! Have you started on it yesterday or today? Because I am already hype for SUPER EXTRA HARD HACK!Redundant Exclamation Point

Real talk though, could be interesting to see a more gameplay oriented hack that isn't a rebalance. Although from the sounds of it, looks like you don't really care so perhaps this isn't the best place to look...

Edited by Refa

You say its goning to be painful? What's that, very painful and hard too (I LOVE BEING FUSTRATED sexually)? OMG UR TALKING ABOUT LUNATIC LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY Exclamation Point Redundant Exclamation Point x 10 I AM SO HYPE! Stories are for english majors anyways, manly men don't need them! And what do you know, ive always wanted to play an fe that's absurdly hard, because I can relate to those types of things (especially when I think about this hack! Have you started on it yesterday or today? Because I am already hype for SUPER EXTRA HARD HACK!Redundant Exclamation Point

Real talk though, could be interesting to see a more gameplay oriented hack that isn't a rebalance. Although from the sounds of it, looks like you don't really care so perhaps this isn't the best place to look...

Actually i just finished finals today, and I dont have school on monday so I prob will start making it.