• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, Lilina Lord has two known issues:

1. Her map sprite when moving is the FMerc unpromoted and FMage promoted.

2. No promo gains.

1. So is Lilina of the F. Cav class but renamed to be of the Lord class and description? If so, did you change the Map Sprite# to be Mage (F) unpromoted and Sage (F) promoted?

2. I couldn't find another about promotion bonuses in Nightmare... ><

The moving map sprite is the issue, not the standing one. And the FCav moving sprite is glitchy, still playable, but glitchy, so until I figure out how to fix the moving sprites, The unpromoted class is an edit of FMerc and promoted is FMage.

I'll see what I can find about promo boosts.... Keep in mind I tested it with Lance, though it doesn't change much.

The moving map sprite is the issue, not the standing one. And the FCav moving sprite is glitchy, still playable, but glitchy, so until I figure out how to fix the moving sprites, The unpromoted class is an edit of FMerc and promoted is FMage.

I'll see what I can find about promo boosts.... Keep in mind I tested it with Lance, though it doesn't change much.

Why did you put her promoted class as F. Mage? Shouldn't it be F. Sage? That could be the issue with the promotion bonuses, since she's not being promoted into a 2nd tier class. Of course, this is just me guessing...

Why did you put her promoted class as F. Mage? Shouldn't it be F. Sage? That could be the issue with the promotion bonuses, since she's not being promoted into a 2nd tier class. Of course, this is just me guessing...

Since Lilina is the only FMage in the game, changing this class doesn't do much. It can be edited to be promoted very easily, by lifting the Ability II from Master Lord (promotion and lordness are under the same 'Ability')

F Sage belongs to Guinevere and Brenya, so I want to leave it untouched if I can. If worst comes to worst, I'll make them a Druid (Brenya) and Bishop (Guinevere) and make FMage/Sage the lord class.

Because it does.

Since Lilina is the only FMage in the game, changing this class doesn't do much. It can be edited to be promoted very easily, by lifting the Ability II from Master Lord (promotion and lordness are under the same 'Ability')

F Sage belongs to Guinevere and Brenya, so I want to leave it untouched if I can. If worst comes to worst, I'll make them a Druid (Brenya) and Bishop (Guinevere) and make FMage/Sage the lord class.

There's no need to copy the same post over and over. Once was enough

That was the joke.

I see... I didn't think about the other F Sages.

I'll see what I can find about moving map animations and promotion gains, but that will have to be later.

I have to finish my hw that's due at 1 PM EST >L<"