• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I had an idea that only Hack Waifu gave the time of day...

I will go say it again in the chat, of you want.

boss? I guess that could work

he should know that cryllic is impossible, though <_<

boss? I guess that could work

he should know that cryllic is impossible, though <_<

I do know. Wasn't thinking. Just make me yell a lot. Oh yeah, I want to be playable, not a boss. Make me look like a boss would. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

I do know. Wasn't thinking. Just make me yell a lot. Oh yeah, I want to be playable, not a boss. Make me look like a boss would.

they have to make you talk a lot about serbia and russia.

Edited by Nobody

About an hour ago i was feeling extremely depressed, but now I’m just feeling numb, which i guess is better.

being 24 sucks. I feel so old. 23 was still young-ish, but now i’m barely a young adult anymore. I hate this. 

Playing persona triggers my depression. It makes me want to go back to high school, specially 2009 and 2010. I mean, it’s not like i can get enough motivation to play it more than half an hour per day, but it still makes me feel sad. I miss having a life. I miss stuff actually happening.

also, being ******** is a big struggle. I feel like even if i **** *** i wouldn’t be able to get a **** ********* or even a ********* at all. Everytime i look at a *** that i find at least half ********** it hurts. I keep thinking i’ll never have that and how much i want it. I feel like ****** *** would only make my life worse, since I have no friends, no social life, no anything, so i wouldn’t be able to get what i want and would only have to **** **************. I wonder if I should tell my therapist, but I keep hearing of horror stories related to that. I’m already too old. Whenever I see **** **** ***** or ***** ******** *** ******* i get very sad, because i’m past that age and i’ll never have that. I’m also very afraid of trying ****** **** because of how violent brazil is. I’m even so afraid of ****** *** that i’m censoring this post in the middle of myriads of posts no one will ever read. What if I do **** *** and then the worst outcome happens in october?

i feel like I have a lot to talk to my therapist tomorrow. I feel very temptated of telling her all, but who knows. 

Also i’ve been only getting MORE depressed after I started taking lexa fucking pro. This was NOT supposed to happen. In fact, the LITERAL OPPOSITE was supposed to happen. I don’t know if my anxiety is better, i guess it IS slightly, but my got my “slightly” depression has gotten so much fuckung worst the past few days. I guess the anxiety of feeling of always fucking up, the fear of taking risks, masked the depression.

i fear i’ll run out of posts to edit at this rate lol but like i wasted so much time of my life in this thread that i would have to spend literally the entire rest of my life editing posts to run out of them.

Edited by Nobody

today is sunday

but I don't have classes tomorrow!

thanks to the dentist guy who was divided in pieces by the portuguese!

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

But I also don't have classes tomorrow which is cool