• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Common sense is consistently nonsense and will always be so. Even in our modern "well educated" world, cargo culting is more common than actual know how in every field.

Edited by Makaze

Did you just noticed me ?

Anyway, I'm supposed to says Hello, Hy, Hey ?

Does that works ?

I don't have any H x H Hentai with me (that's what HHH means, right ?), but if I must, I'll search it especially for you.

I have no idea what's happening thre, and will probably leaves this with no warning at a random point in the future but...

The poll is about DQIX. This is a really great sign !

HxH Hentai, duh

Way to turn 'Hello, Hi, Hey' into something dirty

Hallo!

I'm good but dead to Takao. How are you???

Hey SL!

I'm doing pretty good! just trying to get a shiny honedge right now lol

Glad to see you're doing well! how's the shiny fenniken~

Hey SL!

It's great! So cute! Thanks for that! :D

Common sense is consistently nonsense and will always be so. Even in our modern "well educated" world, cargo culting is more common than actual know how in every field.

nailed it. bolded is important to keep in mind too though, because touching a fire, poking knives, etc, isn't a good idea, though i guess there isn't a good way to know if things like ovens are dangerous if you don't have any experience with them, so common sense could just be a restriction on how you think, i think

Edited by Comet

well people thought the earth was round without a doubt a long time ago, so why should a lack of common sense (in the right areas i guess, which is most definitely where you're getting at) be bad?

Well, at the same time the Greeks had calculated the shape of the earth centuries before, so it was a lack of sense to check that led to the misconception. Also, just looking at the horizon and that it's curved should spark SOME thought.

That does not pertain to sense, it pertains to knowledge. Also, why the heck would you cult cargo? I didn't even cult could bu used in a verb.

nailed it. bolded is important to keep in mind too though, because touching a fire, poking knives, etc, isn't a good idea, though i guess there isn't a good way to know if things like ovens are dangerous if you don't have any experience with them, so common sense could just be a restriction on how you think, i think

That makes sense.

Hey SL!

I am so sorry about your Pokegen pokemon. My soul is taken both by Bravely Default and my Honour's research thesis so I still haven't gotten around to it ;^;