Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Soul creepy

Creeper Soul

It's only creepy if the one doing it isn't me.

hi Soul ( ᐛ )ノ

;3

(reversed !)hola!

(reversed ?)que tal?

wha no

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Did you reset for level ups?

My units never get such good stats haha

Nope, I never do; RNG Goddess's word is law. Of course, I did use leftover stat boosters...

There's different endings?

And that team looks nice. Dem capped stats. In terms of stats. I was really puzzled about Nils' impressive Strength and Skills, but then I saw that he was a bard XD

Yes, depending on how many 'Kishuna' gaiden chapters you beat (3 total). It mostly just changes the boss's dialogue and adds some extra scenes.

Yup, I love shiny green stats. XD

Beautiful drawing, Kitty! ^_^

I'm about to head into the endgame chapter for shinpichu's hack so I though I'd post my team's final stats (managed to 20/20 everyone this time!):

3TlKesu.png?1?5671

y19JMlH.png

WbpaNmp.png

63kpgMl.png

boE5TqR.png

uyGSINf.png

gB0inJD.png

N2SErDw.png

ca8EG4V.png

TOK7Erc.png

sgP1rkD.png

Off to kick Nergal's arse and get the perfect ending! :D

whoa nice!

my lyns and eliwood always end up screwed lol

she ended up with 6 str at 20

Nope, I never do; RNG Goddess's word is law. Of course, I did use leftover stat boosters...

Yes, depending on how many 'Kishuna' gaiden chapters you beat (3 total). It mostly just changes the boss's dialogue and adds some extra scenes.

Yup, I love shiny green stats. XD

I love seeing green numbers on an units profile. I remember that I had tons of characters with capped stats in my last run of RD.

Gonna go check xp

does fairy tail actually get better in the later episodes. i'm on episode ~100~ and it's getting pretty repetitive

100 vs 1 was an amazing episode, I don't remember the number.

I could just be a biased Erza fan, though.

whoa nice!

my lyns and eliwood always end up screwed lol

she ended up with 6 str at 20

Ooh that sucks. Yeah, I usually don't get this lucky with them, especially Eliwood; I must've been blessed this time around.

I went to check. Granted it was on easy mode, but there's more green than white numbers XD. Micaiah and Kurthnaga have all stats capped (Jill was missing 1 point to cap skills ;w;)

No screens because it's on my Wii and not an emulator

Ooh that sucks. Yeah, I usually don't get this lucky with them, especially Eliwood; I must've been blessed this time around.

ah, i see. the game where i get a lot of characters to max stats is fe10 thanks to bexp lol

and edward getting a lot of res lol

I went to check. Granted it was on easy mode, but there's more green than white numbers XD. Micaiah and Kurthnaga have all stats capped (Jill was missing 1 point to cap skills ;w;)

No screens because it's on my Wii and not an emulator

That's great! And yay, someone else who likes to fully train Kurthnaga!

ah, i see. the game where i get a lot of characters to max stats is fe10 thanks to bexp lol

and edward getting a lot of res lol

I love bexp.

And your Edward must have been blessed to get lots of res lol (20% is not that high)

I love bexp.

And your Edward must have been blessed to get lots of res lol (20% is not that high)

bexp is the best!

I always get lucky with him and nolan haha

leo is the one i have bad luck with. 19 str and 20 speed at 20/20/11 on hard mode lol

That's great! And yay, someone else who likes to fully train Kurthnaga!

It was my first run where I put some effort in training Micaiah and Kurth and I wasn't disappointed with their performance. Giving Kurthnaga paragon+blossom(+dragon slayer for part 3) allowed him to become one of the hardest hitter in my team (dat 46 strength). I gave Astrid Blossom in my current normal mode and together with her natural paragon, she capped all her stats in tier 2.

Edited by LuxSpes

bexp is the best!

leo is the one i have bad luck with. 19 str and 20 speed at 20/20/11 on hard mode lol

Huh. I don't tend to use Edward all that much, so I can't really say. Leo, though, is someone I tend to get some use out of, considering that bows are good for engaging laguz.

bexp is the best!

Leo is screwed by his growths. He has high HP, Skl, Lck and Res growth, but his Str and Spd sucks and his low def counter the 60% growth in HP.

Rolf is often the Markman I bring for Endgame.

Lux, is that thing still alive?

I think it's dead, since I haven't received a challenge since the beginning of March. (maybe it's just because I didn't post a lot outside of this thread)

I don't know if Silva received some challenges recently.

Edited by LuxSpes

Huh. I don't tend to use Edward all that much, so I can't really say. Leo, though, is someone I tend to get some use out of, considering that bows are good for engaging laguz.

he's good for the bow chip. always use him in 3-6 and 3-13

Leo is screwed by his growths. He has high HP, Skl, Lck and Res growth, but his Str and Spd sucks and his low def counter the 60% growth in HP.

Rolf is often the Markman I bring for Endgame.

Yeah his str and speed are awful.

I usually bring shinon because he's my favorite haha. with transfer from por he starts with cap stats iirc

besides fe10 the other fe games i really like playing are fe2 and fe5. played them?

he's good for the bow chip. always use him in 3-6 and 3-13

Yeah his str and speed are awful.

I usually bring shinon because he's my favorite haha. with transfer from por he starts with cap stats iirc

besides fe10 the other fe games i really like playing are fe2 and fe5. played them?

I only ever played PoR once and it was on easy mode, so I don't bother with transferring the stats.

And the only FE games I played are 9,10, 11 and 13, but I'm currently playing through 8.