• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey, SL. S'matter? :c

Hey Silva

What's wrong? :<

.....Woman problems..... >_>

But I'll be happy later, since I'm going to a Korean Food Festival in my city today. Gonna pig out on all the yummy food! XD

But I'll be happy later, since I'm going to a Korean Food Festival in my city today. Gonna pig out on all the yummy food! XD

Have Fun! :D

... Oh

And that sounds awesome! I'd do the same, don't worry!

ty

no of COURSE not

I'm not able to detect whether this is sarcasm or not

Ouch

Never saw a Korean food restaurant in my city o^o (though we have a Greek Festival at the end of the summer and it's nice to go there to eat some gyros and honey flavored desserts xp)

Ouch

Never saw a Korean food restaurant in my city o^o (though we have a Greek Festival at the end of the summer and it's nice to go there to eat some gyros and honey flavored desserts xp)

Ah, I love the greek festival. the gyros are great!

Ouch

Yeah, it really hurts like hell.

Pittsburgh has so many different types of restaurants its ridiculous and we have lots of cultural festivals in the Spring and Fall. I know we have this one, an Indian one, and a Greek one too, plus others. It's very delicious!

... Oh

And that sounds awesome! I'd do the same, don't worry!

You should see me in a Chinese buffet >_>

Ah, I love the greek festival. the gyros are great!

The first time I ate one was when I visited my aunt that was living in Chicago at the time.

(I find it funny how it's written 'gyros', but pronounced 'iiros' xp).

Pittsburgh has so many different types of restaurants its ridiculous and we have lots of cultural festivals in the Spring and Fall. I know we have this one, an Indian one, and a Greek one too, plus others. It's very delicious!

whoa that's awesome! I would love to try a Indian one.

You should see me in a Chinese buffet >_>

The first time I ate one was when I visited my aunt that was living in Chicago at the time.

(I find it funny how it's written 'gyros', but pronounced 'iiros' xp).

Ah I eat so much in the chinese buffet. so much shrimp lol!

Ikr XD

Hope it gets better :<

I found out on Google that we do have some Korean restaurant in the city. I never ever hear of Korean cuisine before >_> (I've been to Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese plenty of times though). I should look on the internet if we have more festivals I'm unaware of (I do live next to the capital of the country!)

Hope it gets better :<

I found out on Google that we do have some Korean restaurant in the city. I never ever hear of Korean cuisine before >_> (I've been to Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese plenty of times though). I should look on the internet if we have more festivals I'm unaware of (I do live next to the capital of the country!)

Thanks..

Oh, you should definitely try some, its very good! And Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and (authentic) Chinese is excellent too!

My family is so weird, we're ethnically Puerto Rican, but most of the time we end up eating so many oddly different things compared to the usual Spanish fare.

Yeah, those are great! I do also like Alvis's battle theme, calling of peace and chapter 9 map theme

FE5 has some great tracks as well

I personally like Lion King Eldigan and Dance in the Skies as well. As much as I like the other FEs, I think FE4 has the best soundtrack, with FE13 close behind.

Thanks..

Oh, you should definitely try some, its very good! And Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and (authentic) Chinese is excellent too!

My family is so weird, we're ethnically Puerto Rican, but most of the time we end up eating so many oddly different things compared to the usual Spanish fare.

I was thinking the same after posting about what I ate this week. We often eat dishes from various cultures (though there's not a lot of Canadian meals outside of various things drenched in maple syrup or poutine, so we may have an excuse for going multi-cultural XD) Just went on Wikipedia. Apparently, the National Food is Maple Syrup, followed by Poutine, Sugar Pies and... Kraft Dinner XD

And I found on the internet that they unsurprisingly are a lot of cultural festivals in Ottawa.

I personally like Lion King Eldigan and Dance in the Skies as well. As much as I like the other FEs, I think FE4 has the best soundtrack, with FE13 close behind.

Ah I forgot about those two! FE4 soundtrack was just so good.

I love FE13's as well.

Chapter 10 Music was so sad :<

and of course ID purpose, Chaos, and Prologue Ablaze

Hi SL !

And I apporove with everything on this post.

FE5 has some great tracks as well

FE5's soundtrack is one of the best things about it. Hell, this song is one of my favourites in the entire series.

shame the rest of the game is sh-*shot* trollface_smiley.png

Edited by shinpichu

I was thinking the same after posting about what I ate this week. We often eat dishes from various cultures (though there's not a lot of Canadian meals outside of various things drenched in maple syrup or poutine, so we may have an excuse for going multi-cultural XD) Just went on Wikipedia. Apparently, the National Food is Maple Syrup, followed by Poutine, Sugar Pies and... Kraft Dinner XD

And I found on the internet that they unsurprisingly are a lot of cultural festivals in Ottawa.

Well, that's definitely a valid excuse. And even if Canadian dishes are lacking, at least maple syrup is very good!

And...is Kraft Dinner really a national food? :0