• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I beat the Elite 4 in X/Y the first time around doing that...with the exception of Mega Blastoise. It technically counts, but at the same time it doesn't. Oh well.

haha, I did the exact same thing

the only Gen VI water poke I think I cared about was X exclusive while I had Y :p

and since using a pokemon from a previous gen was the only way of having a mega evo, I made that exception

Considering the terrible way I've been posting lately, I think I'll abstain about talking about Ana haha

Aw, come now.

Dare I ask what happened?

"gen III remakes are useless since I hate the games and no one else wants them either wah wah wah"

i mean jesus christ in heaven talk about a spoilsport man i can't believe her

ikr, now i have this awful feeling lurking inside me...

Dare I ask what happened?

She posted in the RS remake thread and the SSB4 thread that gen 3 sucks, have no redeeming qualities and that making them is a waste of GF money and time. It struck a cord in a few people who were happy about the announcement.

haha, I did the exact same thing

the only Gen VI water poke I think I cared about was X exclusive while I had Y :p

and since using a pokemon from a previous gen was the only way of having a mega evo, I made that exception

If you want to play the game with all new Pokemon, that's really the only exception you need to make. I know I did. :D

"gen III remakes are useless since I hate the games and no one else wants them either wah wah wah"

She posted in the RS remake thread and the SSB4 thread that gen 3 sucks, have no redeeming qualities and that making them is a waste of GF money and time. It struck a cord in a few people who were happy about the announcement.

Of fucking course...the queen of unpopular opinions strikes again

Edited by Karaszure

Gym Leaders in better graphics. Accepted!

While I can understanding she thinking that it has no redeeming qualities, how are them a waste of money if they're going to make huge profits? That's weird

ikr, now i have this awful feeling lurking inside me...

Of fucking course...the queen of unpopular opinions strikes again

I'm at my breaking point.

I'm fine with opinions. Totally okay with them. I respect the fact Nobody (the user duh) hates Wind Waker, and I understand not everyone likes Gen III. But they way Ana goes about it is starting to piss me off.

While I can understanding she thinking that it has no redeeming qualities, how are them a waste of money if they're going to make huge profits? That's weird

Because nobody likes 3rd gen (since she doesn't like them and saw posts of people complaining about 3rd gen)

But they way Ana goes about it is starting to piss me off.

Even though it's only one persons opinion.

Ever hear the old saying "When I want your opinions, I'll give it to you..."

Because nobody likes 3rd gen (since she doesn't like them and saw posts of people complaining about 3rd gen)

when did she read this

10 years ago?

Even though it's only one persons opinion.

Ever hear the old saying "When I want your opinions, I'll give it to you..."

No, she's just annoying.

I'm fine with opinions. Totally okay with them. I respect the fact Nobody (the user duh) hates Wind Waker, and I understand not everyone likes Gen III. But they way Ana goes about it is starting to piss me off.

She pisses me off too at times. I get it. She wants to have a five-way with Frederick, Ike, Sain, and Kieran, she hates Gen III, and pulls all sorts of other shit that pits people against her. Now just stop shoving your opinions in our faces. WE GET IT.

I mean, fuck, she just does not take the hint.

don't know why people think it is a remake. Even says get ready to experience a new adventure.

DLC.

ehh don't really get all the ana hate. She seems like a nice person but seems unintentionally come off as "my opinions are fact". If it's unintentional then I won't get mad.

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

DLC.

Well, we don't know that. They COULD do DLC stuff...but most of Pokemon's downloadable stuff has been free and usually only involves event Pokemon. I doubt they'd add an entire campaign. o_O

Edited by Karaszure

She pisses me off too at times. I get it. She wants to have a five-way with Frederick, Ike, Sain, and Kieran, she hates Gen III, and pulls all sorts of other shit that pits people against her. Now just stop shoving your opinions in our faces. WE GET IT.

I mean, fuck, she just does not take the hint.

Exactly. Fucking exactly.

Let's stop talking about this. *shaking in rage*

ehh don't really get all the ana hate. She seems like a nice person but seems unintentionally come off as "my opinions are fact".

best not get involved then buddy

As to Ana, I never had much respect for her, but after this, what little respect I had for her is officially gone for good.

dqsm7.jpg

;_;

But...can Roost off the damage.

I said "Begone"; seems you didn't take the hint. *shoots Ayanami twice more in the head*.

ehh don't really get all the ana hate. She seems like a nice person but seems unintentionally come off as "my opinions are fact". If it's unintentional then I won't get mad.

the thing is: she never, EVER changes.