• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's life, who has any control?

Hmhm, very true, but try not get carried down stream or at least too far down stream.

Aside from that, how's the fun stuff been going?(if there was any)

And how was your 4th of July?

Edited by Soledai

saber is really stronk but I don't really like her personality ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾ

I liked Gawain though... he was boss tier.(Don't worry Ton, you meet Gawain pretty early on)

For me Caster was okay during the first playthru, since her NP was just perfect. but her personality was... I could tolerate it, but she's not a keeper

I chose archer first so BIAS

gawain is cool

you know who's terrible

the third week's enemy

ughhhhh

Uh... I can't remember who that was... uhhh?

Wait, shouldn't be spoiler this since Ton is playing it now?

Edited by Soledai

alice and nursery rhyme, those two little loli twins

they suk

Ah! I knew it was her, I really hated Jabberwocky, Alice wasn't that bad for me though

I hated and liked Li Shu Wen at the same time

Ah! I knew it was her, I really hated Jabberwocky, Alice wasn't that bad for me though

I hated and liked Li Shu Wen at the same time

I have all the bias for Li Shuwen because his voice is the best

DAT KUNIHIKO YASUI DOE

Cog Of Destiny is a chapter I like in Hector's Hard Mode. It puts my Veteran mind to the fullest. Haven't had this treatment to solve difficult problems ever since in Thracia776 to getting through Ch24X in one piece. (Same as Noire getting a shot of darkness in her bloodsteam at a molecular genetic level.) What I did was, I had Farina took out the Long ranged Purge and Sage attackers before they have fun picking off of your characters. Had Serra+Lucius pick off most of the enemies with the Aura and Shine tomes. Rescue chained and had Rebecca kill off some of the Valkyries. Geitz wasn't brought here, because of his not so good Res. At the end, I had Serra use status staves on the top druids(Probably the deadliest in the entire game). They had a 30-40ish chance of working. Broke both of my Sleep and Silence staves and it Silenced both of them with succession. Thank god that nightmare was out of the way.

Picked off the Valkyries west with Florina+Uber Spear. Her Res was enough that the status stave Valkyries could not disable her until the Uber Spear broke. She got slept by a 14% chance with the Valkyries last use. The Purge Bishops hardly hit and the Silver Bow Sniper hit her as I was healing her with Physic. Afterwards, got aid and had Farina and Serra kill the Sniper. Farina did get Sniped after a crit didn't happen. She survived the hit and thankfully, the Bishops Purges already broke. Afterwards, Vaida got Slept by the Valkyrie east, then she got Thundere'd twice. It then was a gamble to losing Marcus, or Vaida. Marcus had a 20x2 which was enough to kill him outright. Used the Killer Axe, 45% crit activated, which I absolutely needed, or he/Vaida would die ruining my Survival Rank.. The Valkyrie got critted and the boss was easy to finish off with Vaida's Spear(The one that she joins you. Not the Uber one). Then had to buy three Silver Swords and the Shines as the Aura already broke as well as the Hammerine after using it to repair the Wind Sword, Aura and Uber Spear. The Uber Spear was gone during the battle, but it got me through the end of this chapter.

Just like having to Disable the Fenrir and Warp priests in Thracia776 Ch24X as Statuses are permanent in the game unless treated and warp was was disabled, or they would bring in Mercs with Sleep Swords. Watching out of invisible tiles which you can tell by the dragon statues. Either way, when you finish either of these moments, it makes even Veterans in tip top shape. I would say the same for Lunatic+. Since lol Counter stops the gamebreaking completely. That's why I've started Fire Emblem as I always loved to solve difficult problems as I have been complaining over the years that FF and such was too easy. The series isn't that popular, because little kids find it boring to solve the probs. Serra got to LV2017 and Lucius got to LV18/16 by the end of the map. Can get another Aura with the Mine glitch in Victory, or Death up north by Renault's location.

@Arthur: Ohio is on the same timezone than Quebec or Ontario. (Eastern time)

Hello Naughx.

Is that so, eh ?

I don't really now a lot about Time Zone, except mine and Dusk's...