• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see. I did enjoy the show (and these 3 characters were my favorite, though Iskandar wins by a slight margin)

You read the F/SN novel or the watch the Unlimited Blade Works movie?

Also if we constantly find the need to compare the two threads

I'm not as fond of it nowadays but there were definitely times when it had pretty gr9 quality that provide pretty good competition to this thread =O

I only care about that when it is like now because statistics and forum history

Hmm well let's see if I can find that topic again

(but anyway somebody hacked the server that hosted the site and Jyo hadn't saved a backup in about 3 months)

Oh, you sure? That took them around 4 months it looks like and it took this place 5 months. Or am I reading something wrong?

oh i see

damn you jyo

THIS THREAD GROWS SO FAST THAT I COULDN'T HAVE SEEN HER REPLY WITHOUT SEARCHING A FEW PAGES BACK OKAY

>:v Edited by Dain

Well, no, mostly I gave them water, but I did have to pick up a hen when it walked out of it's cage when I opened it to get the water thing.

Also, my uncle set aside this one tiny baby chicken to raise himself, because the mother didn't want it.

Lucky. Even if you only gave them water... Hmmm and the hen didn't peck you? I always imagined hens being kinda crazy. idk >.>

Poor baby chickie was rejected by it's mama ;__;

Fate/Zero alone makes it well worth the time.

Don't worry, I'm not like that, expectations and hype aren't my thing, but even then, I'm sure it'll be fine.

It's fine, the surprise I had was pleasant... pleasantly surprising?

There are tons of farmland up north from where I live so if I start talking about feeding cows some day don't be too surprised :P

Mei is a cute little wooly.

You remind me of those squirrel things

14-rune-factory-4-2.jpg

Edited by Hashuni Mei

why all the ellipses?

also are you on that wiimmfi thing (for Smash)?

mm..

Also, i have PM running on Dolphin, but thanks to the error that accidentally bans some "consoles", I can't play it online unfortunately.

I have to wait until that error is fixed.

Lucky. Even if you only gave them water... Hmmm and the hen didn't peck you? I always imagined hens being kinda crazy. idk >.>

Poor baby chickie was rejected by it's mama ;__;

No, they were pretty agreeable I'd say.

Nature, 'tis a cruel thing.

Chocolate is good.

Dark chocolate, especially.

chocolate would be nice i suppose, but i'd rather not divulge into relying on sweets...

Could you, and I mean this is the nicest way possible, maybe divulge into some capitalization?

You read the F/SN novel or the watch the Unlimited Blade Works movie?

Nope to the 2 question (I'm waiting for the F/SN anime remake since I really like F/Z)

Chocolate is good.

Yes it is

mm..

Also, i have PM running on Dolphin, but thanks to the error that accidentally bans some "consoles", I can't play it online unfortunately.

Ah, I see.

Did you follow this guide?

mm..

From what I've heard, Wiimms don't allow Dolphin on purpose.

Nope to the 2 question (I'm waiting for the F/SN anime remake since I really like F/Z)

I was going to suggest waiting for the F/SN remake so, it's okay. but the UBW movie... I wanna say wait until you know F/SN story, because the movie goes off the assumption you already know the story.