• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Really? What were you talking about?

Hello.

Wanting power. I didn't mention it much, but my status makes me sound like a bit like that

Hi.

Of course I do.

..Welcome to the thread, we are happy to have you, please enjoy your stay, and help yourself to the delights.

Yeah, but...I don't want to be the kind of person who would end up a tyrant.

Seeking power to have something over others would be heading in the direction of a tyrant.

I'm kinda curious as to why you want so much power. You don't have to tell me

Wanting power. I didn't mention it much, but my status makes me sound like a bit like that

Ah, I see.

Seeking power to have something over others would be heading in the direction of a tyrant.

I'm kinda curious as to why you want so much power. You don't have to tell me

Because, if I had power, then people would...honestly, it really is to have something over others. I'm obsessive about things being how I want them, and I feel that if I had power, and there was someone who, for one reason or another I don't like, I won't have to just watch them do whatever it is that makes me resent them. Terrible, I know...

Because, if I had power, then people would...honestly, it really is to have something over others. I'm obsessive about things being how I want them, and I feel that if I had power, and there was someone who, for one reason or another I don't like, I won't have to just watch them do whatever it is that makes me resent them. Terrible, I know...

At least you're honest about it. That amounts to something

At least you're honest about it. That amounts to something

Yeah, true.

There's something I've asked myself: If ask if I should be trusted with power, does that speak more that I can or that I can't? Honestly, I don't know.

Yeah, true.

There's something I've asked myself: If ask if I should be trusted with power, does that speak more that I can or that I can't? Honestly, I don't know.

By that, do you mean "if asked, should/could I be trusted?"

Edited by The King

Ah, I see.

I don't judge you for being honest. The counter argument to that would be that people can choose to do whatever they want, despite you not liking it. Just as you can choose, if you had the power, to stop them. Power may corrupt you since you have those feelings...

Ignoring the things that bug you could help. Maybe...? :/