Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Eh

like I said, Brawl + Mewtwo would be just fine as far as Pokemon goes

not really, considering they removed all transforming characters

that's the problem. they had no reason to remove transforming other than...idk being bad game designers? a game is supposed to be fun and they take out good things just because they feel like it <_<

I am very much existing :)

The pain tho T___T

Everyone, where I live, hates on my jiggly and I have to silence them every time. In smash of course ^.^

Yay! I'm so happy. I'm not the only one who loves jigglypuff!

df8c277904f89163451f48bdf27722df.png

Wow that post id is entry 3213232

Am I gonna miss it? =O

Are you gonna miss it?? =O

Are we all gonna miss it??? =O

ooooo, such deep

Ouch. A lot could go wrong when taking a heavy hit to the joints. I read that hitting a pressure point in those areas can also cause a lot of pain.

And backflips do seem really scary. When I see them I always worry that the person will fall on their head. ;_;

You got it, my reason isn't to hurt people though... Just learning it.. just in case.

I think most of the reason people can't do backflips, is fear... like the body will stiffen or lock up when it recognizes your fear, and prevent proper movement, other than that, they might be all right.

Edited by Soledai

ooooo, such deep

You got it, my reason isn't to hurt people though... Just learning it.. just in case.

I think most of the reason people can't do backflips, is fear... like the body will stiffen or lock up when it recognizes your fear, and prevent proper movement, other than that, they might be all right.

Or they are too lazy.

that's the problem. they had no reason to remove transforming other than...idk being bad game designers? a game is supposed to be fun and they take out good things just because they feel like it <_<

They took out ttransformatios because it was a bad mechanic. None of the characters who could transform really had any reason to. PT in particular was poorly designed, with dumb things like forced switching and stamina on top of having three completely different movesets that didn't gel with each other being shoved into a single character.

Wuh!

Hello Boney!

Boney left... *tumbleweed*

wuh~

i'm right here o.o

They took out ttransformatios because it was a bad mechanic. None of the characters who could transform really had any reason to. PT in particular was poorly designed, with dumb things like forced switching and stamina on top of having three completely different movesets that didn't gel with each other being shoved into a single character.

XD that typo

well anyway neh...in...tournaments i guess? i usually just play alone so i would rather have variety and fun. smash games always have some characters i don't like anyway so like if i think a characters badly designed i just won't :L

Man, i'm thirsty

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48634

That reminds me of the troll.......

neh he's not a troll he's just my idiot friend

Edited by xXHoshiiHeartXx

hey there nobody

df8c277904f89163451f48bdf27722df.png

I used to ship them ><

ooooo, such deep

I see. So you're leaning more towards self-defence. Handy. I wish you luck in learning to master Muay Thai :D

You definitely need a measure of confidence and skill to perform it. >< I tried it once too and I had one of those stiff and lock moments. Not fun.

Drink some water, drink lots of water then tell everyone you're still thirsty

Just did that.

I don't really know how people were able to live here in the SW of the states before AC become popular. Damn it it's hot.

That reminds me of the troll.......

it was intentional haha. But i was actually thirsty