• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But haven't you already done the test?

It was a practice one to determine whether we would be able to stay in the class or not.

I have it till..well. the first day of school crai

Lux's wings should glow... since he's a light angel.

ohhh nice idea; I'll go try it when I get to the wings o:

It was a practice one to determine whether we would be able to stay in the class or not.

I have it till..well. the first day of school crai

ohhh nice idea; I'll go try it when I get to the wings o:

And your mom wants you to stop drawing until then?

I am better

reading jojo's

the art style is so /flashy/

o ok thx

yayyyyyy

yeah it's great it's like what I aspire to be someday I've got like 30 years to be as wonderful

I'm feeling kinda crummy myself ;_;

Oh, good night Glac!

Let's make a wish ooh ooh

Make it come true

Singing along with us is all you do

Edited by Hashuni Mei

yayyyyyy

yeah it's great it's like what I aspire to be someday I've got like 30 years to be as wonderful

I'm feeling kinda crummy myself ;_;

if I still know you in thirty years then i will very much look forward to it :J

what why :c

And your mom wants you to stop drawing until then?

Either that or stop overall. The real real test that determines everything is in 2 years which is not something I want to wait for OTL

What

Your member title doesn't fit your theme

Either that or stop overall. The real real test that determines everything is in 2 years which is not something I want to wait for OTL

She wants you to stop drawing O_o? That's pretty sad to hear. You're really talented at it and it's a shame that she's not encouraging you :<

My brother is studying to become a doctor, but my mom is pretty happy with him spending his rest time playing the guitar and drawing ><

if I still know you in thirty years then i will very much look forward to it :J

what why :c

I'll try if you try :J

I dunno, when I feel depressed I get like chest pains and that makes me feel worse so I dunno

She wants you to stop drawing O_o? That's pretty sad to hear. You're really talented at it and it's a shame that she's not encouraging you :<

My brother is studying to become a doctor, but my mom is pretty happy with him spending his rest time playing the guitar and drawing ><

Drawing isn't as stable of a profession than something like um..a doctor and such. So yeah..she kind of hates it ;v;''

Though huh, I didn't know your brother could play guitar as well o: I want to see his drawings one day for inspiration too

Your member title doesn't fit your theme

I don't have the Gatling Gun part yet, that's why

Drawing isn't as stable of a profession than something like um..a doctor and such. So yeah..she kind of hates it ;v;''

Though huh, I didn't know your brother could play guitar as well o: I want to see his drawings one day for inspiration too

Even if drawing isn't a stable profession, why couldn't you do it as a hobby?

He does a pretty cute chibi platypus (I hesitate to post it online though since it's not mine and my mother already warned my bro of spreading it around on public places since she fears someone will steal the drawing from him not saying you would, but a guest could see it and...)

I don't have the Gatling Gun part yet, that's why

Oh...

that's why you hit the big time in JOURNALISM :J