Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just popped on to say Hibye~!

Just got paid today and bought Mario Kart 8; registered it on Club Nintendo and got Wind Waker HD free! I know what I'm playing for the rest of the night... X3

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You can.

I mean, I commentate Shadow's DQV LP from my iPod.You could do what Shadow does and tell me what is happening.

Everyone.

I wanted to be original about it, but that's basically it yeah...

As long as you're aboard and all that jazz...

it's still pretty ridiculous

and also

couldn't they like use the command spell or something?

although if they had that option and time for it might actually be better than using something so rare and powerful as a command spell >_>

The command seal wouldn't have been enough, sure it would've given Saber a boost, but it would not have been enough, to beat Berserker, you can't transfer mana via command seal... I mean they could've done with blood... that I think they were ill-prepared for that.

Just popped on to say Hibye~!

Just got paid today and bought Mario Kart 8; registered it on Club Nintendo and got Wind Waker HD free! I know what I'm playing for the rest of the night... X3

Hibye! Enjoy your evening.

What is so strange about that? His punch always was capable of throwing one out with only 40 %

Up tilts are, for the most part, one of weaker moves in the game, that wouldn't normally kill until... eh, I'd say high 100s

Up tilts are, for the most part, one of weaker moves in the game, that wouldn't normally kill until... eh, I'd say high 100s

... I don't know, Toon Link's u-tilt and u-smash were some of his better ground attacks in Brawl, from what I remember.

The command seal wouldn't have been enough, sure it would've given Saber a boost, but it would not have been enough, to beat Berserker, you can't transfer mana via command seal... I mean they could've done with blood... that I think they were ill-prepared for that.

let's face it

rin just wanted to do it that wasy

also also

caliburn tho

Lucas' up smash is pretty powerful. Not so much is ground up and A...

I think up ground moves are good for continuing combos

That was like.

The second strongest u-smash in Brawl.

But it's so slow.