• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Path of Radiance is a solid game, my fourth or fifth favorite. I prefer Radiant Dawn, even with all the problems in Radiant Dawn, but it's still worth playing.

Yep. Definitely playing that too. I like a challenge but don't like the concept of Sothe being a required Oifey.

oh no :c so close yet so far

though that's..well. that was not something to be expected from a pro like yourself.

I'm so late

Yeah, his shots weren't doing the job, so he just lunged at me(he took up about half the screen, so...yeah)

You believe I'm a pro? Thank you, even though I can't beat the game, I'm flattered just the same.

[spoiler=Guess what?]FE9 still sucks.

So if one has a different opinion they are stupid? Opinions are not meant to be argued with but accepted.

This may be good for many things. But I'll see.

Hiya Comet

[spoiler=Guess what?]FE9 still sucks.

why don't you try "wasn't to my liking"? :>

Edited by Hashuni Mei

This may be good for many things. But I'll see.

I'm of a mind to say, you will enjoy PoR.

Let Glace hate it if she wants to, you shouldn't base your enjoyment(pending) of it based on her opinion.

Glace, you may be my good friend, but let him find out on his own whether or not he'll like it.

Edited by Soledai

Hello

Hi

I'm of a mind to say, you will enjoy PoR.

Let Glace hate it if she wants to, you shouldn't base your enjoyment(pending) of it based on her opinion.

Glace, you may be my good friend, but let him find out on his own whether or not he'll like it.

He'll see the light soon enough.

Still haven't beaten FE9 with Kim. We're too lazy crai

I'm so late

Yeah, his shots weren't doing the job, so he just lunged at me(he took up about half the screen, so...yeah)

You believe I'm a pro? Thank you, even though I can't beat the game, I'm flattered just the same.

Half the screen eh? What an unfortunate situation.

Though you seem to be pretty skilled at the game so yeah o7

I would check that out to be safe.

I know. I just don't have any time...

You might want to still rest a bit. All those blisters+the numbness is definitely something that justify trying to not walk too much for a while to let them heal. You're gone for around 10 days, so you should take the chance to rest. Please take care of yourself ><

I should. It's just that we only get to go there once a year if we're lucky, and it got cut short to not even two weeks because of my work. I really don't want it to go to waste. So much stress.... >_<